125/175 Trombetta Euro Composite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 125/175 Trombetta Euro Composite

For sale: Trombetta 125 Euro Hydro. I acquired this boat from Bill Tetro. It is a full composite boat that has been very successful. Trombetta Hydros won the 2011 world championships in 175, 250 and 350. We ran this boat a couple times as a “C” Mod but my driver is telling me he is “not ready to start lying down in a race boat.” (I think he is just stuck in his ways) $3300 includes all the hardware. You can respond to me by email at fcliff@yahoo.com.
    Attached Files

wish I had the money..Would love to try it as a D mod!
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Lay down hydro

If Eric was as old as me, he would want to lay down~!!! I would like to have it for my 44 Merc~!
      B BURT

Comment

Originally posted by rbtv7 View Post
        If Eric was as old as me, he would want to lay down~!!! I would like to have it for my 44 Merc~!
        For me in my advancing years once you have laid down in a hydro you will never go back to kneeling!! It will allow a few more years of racing fun..

Comment

Laydown

If burt was to get a lay down hydro then he would want someone to put him in it and get him out. We certainly dont want to spoil him.

Comment

Originally posted by hustler_race_product View Post
            If burt was to get a lay down hydro then he would want someone to put him in it and get him out. We certainly dont want to spoil him.
            He might even want to take a nap during the race?

Comment

Originally posted by rbtv7 View Post
              I know Burt. He thinks he is still a young man. I guess young and old is all relative in the boat racing world.

Comment

Dang I got da PERFECT C-MOD Wizard for this rig.........Come on POWER-BALL!!!!!.....100N

10-4....amen Brother-"I know Burt. He thinks he is still a young man. I guess young and old is all relative in the boat racing world."
                Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 11-28-2011, 01:43 PM.
                100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Interesting story I thought I would share...
                  After viewing this post yesterday I had a dream about this boat. Now mind you I've never seen this rig before so it must have struck a cord in me.

What I remember of the dream was: I think I was racing it for the first time, I think it had a Yamato 302/102/502 or something' like that on it, (you know, the ones that make that popping kinda sound as they go by) Anyway, I remember being very impressed with the handling of the boat. I got my usual $h!ty start and was in lane 13, Pulled the trigger and past everyone on the outside and just pulled away! I recall thinking to myself “this thing accelerates just like my Formula E, hell, maybe even better!” Wow What I ride!...The best part of the dream was that I got to see the race from the cockpit, the shore and from the air.

I haven't been in a race boat for over a year now. That was the best ride I've had in a dream or otherwise for quite some time.

Thanks
                  93-C

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Akers View Post
                    Interesting story I thought I would share...
                    After viewing this post yesterday I had a dream about this boat. Now mind you I've never seen this rig before so it must have struck a cord in me.

What I remember of the dream was: I think I was racing it for the first time, I think it had a Yamato 302/102/502 or something' like that on it, (you know, the ones that make that popping kinda sound as they go by) Anyway, I remember being very impressed with the handling of the boat. I got my usual $h!ty start and was in lane 13, Pulled the trigger and past everyone on the outside and just pulled away! I recall thinking to myself “this thing accelerates just like my Formula E, hell, maybe even better!” Wow What I ride!...The best part of the dream was that I got to see the race from the cockpit, the shore and from the air.

I haven't been in a race boat for over a year now. That was the best ride I've had in a dream or otherwise for quite some time.

Thanks

hahahahhahahaa.....................Jeff, the meds must be workin' for ya!!!!!! Can't believe you dreamed about a Yamato!
                    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                      hahahahhahahaa.....................Jeff, the meds must be workin' for ya!!!!!! Can't believe you dreamed about a Yamato!
                      No meds...just lots of Caffeine...No $h!t though about the Yamato....LOL!
                      93-C

Comment

You Need help

Originally posted by Jeff Akers View Post
                        No meds...just lots of Caffeine...No $h!t though about the Yamato....LOL!
                        And I have just the cure. Get the FEH out and come play this summer.

You really might want to consider professional help since you dreamed a Yamato... LOL !! Get your JonRude ready to rumble !
                        Dave Mason
                        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Sure is a nice rig. But I know it came in to the country from the south. The flags are on it backwards. Did I say that out loud?

Have a great day guy's
                          Mark
                          G-11
                          125H
                          When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

That's cruel.............but you're right.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M View Post
                              And I have just the cure. Get the FEH out and come play this summer.
                              Dave, If I still have a job and my home by next summer... I will
                              93-C

Comment

Working...
                              X