Discount Pricing on FIELD OF WAKES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discount Pricing on FIELD OF WAKES!

Want to get FIELD OF WAKES at a Discount price? Try some of the online COUPON CODES that are out there....you could save 15 to 25 percent off the price! I don't know how many, if any of these codes are good, but it's worth a shot! Here's a link to a coupon site: http://coupon.tjoos.com/Coupon-Popup...com/activate~a

Try these coupons when you order here:

http://www.blurb.com/books/2626332

Note that some of them have restrictions, such as applies only if you order two or more copies. That's on the steeper discount ones.

DISCLAIMER: I have no contriol over the coupon policy, so these may or may not work....

Good luck!

R-19
    Last edited by sponsonhead; 11-25-2011, 10:56 AM.
    www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Working...

In the past 24 hours, there has been a noticable spike in sales, so at least some of these coupons are working. Feel free to let others know here which coupon codes worked, or didn't work.

Also, you can use thes codes on purchases of ANY Blurb book, so if you missed any of the other 3 Nationals books, this is a great time to fill out your collection and save a little!

Thanks,

R-19
    www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

I used the code ZOOM to purchase 2011 and 2010 editions. Worked for 25% off. $8.99 for shipping I believe.

Comment

Last Day for 25% off coupon

Don't forget, the 25% off coupon expires today...use the code ZOOM at checkout.

Happy Cyber Monday!

R-19
        www.gleasonracing.com

Comment

ZOOM worked great, 55.98 after discount code and with shipping!
          Gene Schertz 26V
          TEAM CAFFEINE
          Cranked up and ready to Roll
          Reeds for Speed!

Comment

Working...
          X