New Yamato 11:15 Gear Sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Yamato 11:15 Gear Sets

I have 20 sets of drop-in replacement 11:15 Yamato gears. No modifications needed. These are high quality American Made Gears.
    In stock and ready to ship.

$425 + shipping

407-947-8692

nic.thompson@tbrboats.com
    Attached Files
    Nic Thompson

www.tbrboats.com

do these work on 102

Comment

No.

Sorry, they only fit in the split case PRO units. The 102/202/302 units require a bolt on pinion gear.

Michael D-20

Comment

Nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the years we have run Yamato units under all our 250's. The 12:16 gears were great. They lasted a long time and were real easy to set up. (I was spoiled ...) I bought a set of these from Nick hoping that they would be as good.

I took a Yamato unit that we had blown the gears in that was sitting under the bench. I washed it out, pressed the pinion shaft / gear into the housing. I then pushed the blown gear off the shaft and pushed the new gear and original front spacer on. Dropped the prop shaft in the case and it was **** near ready to bolt up. Shimming was within a few thousands. Did not require any clearance grinding on the case and are dead concentric. Most of the gear sets today are not concentric. You have to set them up loose on one side and tight 180 degrees away....

I would recomend these to anyone running a 125, 175 or 250.

Nick: Ya did good. 11:17s next?

Michael D-1

Comment

11/15 Yamato Gears

If anyone is wondering where these gears came from its time to give you the history. Nick knew my partner and I have been making racing gears for the last five years. We started out making 16/21 gears for the 25XS class and the old Merc 20Hs. Our gears were so successful the Mod drivers asked us to produce Yamato Hatchet Foot gears for their D Mod engines. Nick knew of these gears and asked us if we could produce 11/15 gears for the hatchet foot. My partner and I took on this project and decided to use Nick as our sales representative for the Pro Division. You can also order these gears from us at the $425 figure Nick quoted. Other gears we have in stock are: A/B/C Merc 1/1 ($200), 16/21 ($250), DSH,DMH 1/1 ($400) 15/16 ($300) for Merc gearcases, for Yamato gearcases 14/15 ($400), 75H gears ($425). If anyone wants other gear ratios made they should contact me, Frank Erion at 269-720-1337. We usually only order gears in 25 set increments. All our gears are made with the latest material technology and are made in the USA.

Comment

11/15 Yamato Gears

If anyone is wondering where these gears came from its time to give you the history. Nick knew my partner and I have been making racing gears for the last five years. We started out making 16/21 gears for the 25XS class and the old Merc 20Hs. Our gears were so successful the Mod drivers asked us to produce Yamato Hatchet Foot gears for their D Mod engines. Nick knew of these gears and asked us if we could produce 11/15 gears for the hatchet foot. My partner and I took on this project and decided to use Nick as our sales representative for the Pro Division. You can also order these gears from us at the $425 figure Nick quoted. Other gears we have in stock are: A/B/C Merc 1/1 ($200), 16/21 ($250), DSH,DMH 1/1 ($400) 15/16 ($300) for Merc gearcases, for Yamato gearcases 14/15 ($400), 75H gears ($425). If anyone wants other gear ratios made they should contact me, Frank Erion at 269-720-1337. We usually only order gears in 25 set increments. All our gears are made with the latest material technology and are made in the USA.

Comment

Yamato 102 Gear Sets, 14:15

Islandmon;

I have Yamato built 14:15 straight cut gears built for old style Yamato PRO Unit. I've sold a lot to 102 ( to put in 102 cases) drivers w/o any complaints. The gears will fit in a 102 case with slight modification.
              I have at least 150 sets of 14:15 gears, plus:
              at least 170 sets of 14:14 gears, plus:
              at least 170 sets of 13:15 gears, plus:
              a few sets of 12:15 gears.
              I think these are legal for MOD, and if STOCK Div would approve them, you have a nearly endless supply of Yamato built gears.

Jim McKean..............<captainjimmckean@yahoo.com>

Comment

You can pay by credit card using PayPal
                Nic Thompson

www.tbrboats.com

Comment

Jim,How much do want for a set?

Jack 711R

Comment

YAMATO Gears

Originally posted by Fish On View Post
                    Jim,How much do want for a set?

Jack 711R
                    Hi Jack;

Genuine Yamato built 14:15, 14:14, 13:15 gear sets (with bolt-on pinion gear), are $250/set +$15 FedEx=$265 total. These are genuine Yamato Motor Co built, not after-market.

Jim McKean
                    175 Ridgepoint Drive
                    Livingston, TX 77351

Comment

Yamato Gear-sets

Originally posted by Islandmon View Post
                      do these work on 102
                      I have genuine Yamato-built 14:15, 14:14, 13:15 gears that will work in Yamato 102, and older PRO gearcases.

Jim McKean
                      175 Ridgepoint Drive
                      Livingston, TX 77351

Comment

Working...
                      X