Sorensen CSH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorensen CSH

I bought a new boat this Summer and have an older Sorensen CSH i'd like to sell. I have not idea of it's age, but it is in good condition. The boat has been Wes System top and bottom. Most of the hardware is new. I'm looking for something in the neighborhood of $650. Call 585-314-3819.
    Attached Files

Where is boat located? Length?

-Thanks

Comment

sorensen

Upstate, New York. Rochester to be exact. Gotta measure. I think it is 10ft.

Comment

If you would bring it across the border I would be interested

Comment

boat

I might be able to do that. where are you?

Comment

Originally posted by fartsnostink View Post
            If you would bring it across the border I would be interested
            Echoing Apache's q, and assuming you're not in Mexico, referencing that border, I'm also interested where you're located.
            I am TORC's Membership Director, curious if we might see you at our 2012 races, 4 to chose from. Do you have an engine?...Y302?
            Send me a PM, glad to chat, help you get on the water, if required.
            Cheers,
            Erik

Apache, to help you move this, can you provide length(10'?"), more importantly, sponson width, afterplane length, transom height(for 302?), weight w hardware, step hull(?). Weight is v important, determining which class a driver is best suited based on their weight, and combined weight.
            Here's the squeeze: definitely would like to see you at one of our 2012 races w your new ride. Waterford is early June,...put it on your calendar!!
            Stock Outboard Racing!....because other sports,....golf, football, baseball, etc....only require one Ball!

Comment

sorensen

boat is almost 11ft. transon height is 15.5 with a 2 inch notch. the width between sponsons is either 36 or 39 inches. never weighed it. pretty light. i've never raced it but ran a 302 on it for a short time. i have a Giles now and was gonna begin racing this season. unfortunately a close friend had c an cer and passed this summer. may begin racing in 2012. this is an older boat. i can't give an exact year. pat davids has seen it and help me set it up It's in pretty good shape.

Comment

i'm in ottawa and i'll phone you
                jason

Comment

is the boat still for sale?

Comment

csh

Yes. Presently stored in my daughter's garage. Having kids with big garages is the greatest.

Comment

That Pat Davids guy is one smart dude. Don't be afraid the tap in to that brain. Our family is always there to help the new guys.

One proud son.
                      Jerry

Comment

Working...
                      X