No announcement yet.

Help for a new racer PLEASE READ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike..I contacted a well known APBA driver in CA..he has never heard of this fellow..very sorry this has happened..I agree w/those who have recommended bringing "The Law" into this..Good Luck
    Roger A 68M
    Team Casual

Comment

Re: Cut suit scam

There is a website called Zabasearch where you can enter a phone number and it will tell you exactly where in the country the phone is located if it is a land line or where the cell provider is located. For not a lot of money it connects you to " intellius " where you can buy the information about the phone number's owner. Huge help in tracking the guy down.

Sam's advice is excellent, a money order is cheap insurance,,,been there done than,,,
      Ed Hatch

Comment

Thank you to all for your assistance. Not sure what the delay was or what happened, but we were provided with a tracking number that the equipment would be delivered sometime today to my brother. The shipment originated in Seattle.

Last week, before posting, I called the seller from my cell phone and after the first time he hung up on me, i called back and explained that I was hired by my brother who was also a client of mine in resolving this issue. Didn't have the heart to say, I'm not a lawyer, I own a software company, so truly the last laugh is with us!

Smooth seas and fair winds!
        When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

Let's just hope that the equipment he bought is what is really in that package.
          Michael J. Mackey
          Lola Boatwerks Factory Foreman
          Pavlick Race Boats Factory Driver
          Yamato Aficionado
          21-V

Comment

I am glad its atleast in shipping, Did he say why it took a month to ship out?
            sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Soooo .. . .

Ok, we all resolved now then?

Comment

Working...
              X