Pay Off My Wedding Sale, VRP 250 and Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Off My Wedding Sale, VRP 250 and Tower

The bills are in. We had a beautiful wedding but it’s time to pay it off.

For Sale: 2008 VRP 250cc power head and pipes. It has 2 new pistons and rings, 2 newly coated cylinders, new reeds, new crank main bearings and seals. This is basically a brand new engine. Very few heats on the crank. $3,800.00 or reasonable offer.

For Sale: 2006 VRP Tower Housing. Used but in working order. Could be cleaned and buffed to look as new. Pictures to come. $500 or reasonable offer.

$4100 will take both. Prices do not include shipping. Engine and tower located in the pacific northwest.

Thanks for reading, Zach Malhiot R-13, (360) 731-3508, zach18man@aol.com
    Attached Files

I hate when people just bump there post and do not provide any more info or at least some entertainment, so her you go.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boWCgJq_Jb0
    This is kind of funny besides the fact that he does know Johnson and Evinrude are basically the same…

Bump…

Comment

here is another good one for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgFhJN4H0T0&NR=1
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Here is another bump for ya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrnU2nDj_Yk
        Sattler Racing R-15
        350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
        TEAM VRP
        The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

We could keep Zach's stuff at the thread-top all day long like this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=9Eq5VQAD5-s

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKnWAInDYY8
            Sattler Racing R-15
            350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
            TEAM VRP
            The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Originally posted by Luby.H77 View Post
              We could keep Zach's stuff at the thread-top all day long like this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=9Eq5VQAD5-s
              Thats works as long as we get him a buyer
              Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Originally posted by pro350hydro View Post
                lmfao!!!!!!!!!
                Bob

Comment

This is working well for keeping my post on the front page but yes a buyer is what I really want. 250cc Hydro is one of the largest classes in the pro category. I would keep this engine and run it but I mainly focus on my 350 stuff. I do not need another class. I originally bought this to race in the worlds in 2008 but have not spent very much time with props and setup and so there is not much time on the engine.

If anyone has suggestions on how to make this equipment sell, I am all ears.

Do you guys know how much flowers cost…. I don’t even want to tell you how much was spent on just ribbon. Ribbon!!

Comment

Raffle it off! 80 tickets @ $50 each. I'll take one
                    Nic Thompson

www.tbrboats.com

Comment

Supply / Demand

Originally posted by R13racer View Post

If anyone has suggestions on how to make this equipment sell, I am all ears.

Do you guys know how much flowers cost…. I don’t even want to tell you how much was spent on just ribbon. Ribbon!!
                      Zach,

I am sure whatever the ribbon cost, it was well worth it (in case the new Mrs. Zack looks here). I think your price is reasonable, but if no takers.....consider lowering your price. An auction is option also. I would also buy a raffle ticket, maybe two.

DW
                      David Weaver

Comment

I'd buy a couple but am afraid by the time 800 tickets were sold, it would have been made obsolete. You know how fast these engines are changing. But I guess we still need to stay focused on the end result..........pay for the RIBBON!

Comment

Raffle tickets may be tough but it is an idea.

If it helps to stay non obsolete, I can give all the part numbers for the MSD ignition that some people are using. This engine has the newer pipe elbows and pipes design, newer Vortec reads. You can check with Steve L but I don’t know that there is much more VRP is doing. Zach

Comment

Obsolete - just another sad excuse and misconception about PRO.

There is no reason this, or any VRP/Rossi can't win with basic setup, tuning, minor tweaks, and driving.

Stop the "obsolete" nonsense and buy Zach's engine so he (and the buyer) can make a couple more USTS races next year.

Comment

Didn't mean to raise any hackles on this one. Just throwing a little humor into the mix. Zach has some of the best equipment out there. I've been around PRO racing for 50 years and know that even the older motors that are still running can be competetive with a little work. The VRP and Rossi engines are top of the food chain for sure. And.....if I was running 250, this one would have been in my stable long before now. Someone is going to get a front runner here........................

Comment

Working...
                              X