Rebuilt by previous owner Tom Smith - APBA National Champ 44XS and 25XS

New Block, Pistons and Rings - .030" over
    Gear Foot rebuilt by Tom Johnston with new gears
    5 hours since rebuild - Strong Runner

Will be at Crystal Lake this weekend

$1700 OBO

email - don.saulsbury@gmail.com
    cell - 585-329-6305

Anyone willing to sign a petition to bring the 30H back into being a legal engine in C Stock.....in APBA? Heck, NBRA allows it.

Those are some sweet running motors. And, for the discriminating mechanic... the parts are still out there. The 'YaTomahtoe' gang has had plenty of time to make their club-footed paramutual-J-pan motors fast enough. It's time to let the 30H back in. Let's see who can build a winner.

Remember.... VARIETY is the SPICE of LIFE.

And, as SO Commissioner here in Region One, the "Petition" has begun. If you care about our sport, sign on! And, if you think I'm nuts or that I care if you think I'm nuts... I offer you a DILLAGA "H" decal.

Alex
    the Mad Russian... Sponsored by Victorias Secret... push up or hush up
    Last edited by ram95; 09-15-2011, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Great idea. Mark 30s would be coming out of the woodwork.

Charlie

Comment

As much as I think the 30H should never have been ruled ineligible,
        it will be difficult to get the 'establishment' to agree to a rule change allowing it.
        Rational would be; -'don't tinker with a successful class'.
        What may work, and should have support, is in the interim,
        make the 30H legal as a CSR motor.
        This class seems to be dwindling.
        Brian Hendrick, #66 F
        "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

Originally posted by ram95 View Post
          Anyone willing to sign a petition to bring the 30H back into being a legal engine in C Stock.....in APBA? Heck, NBRA allows it.

Those are some sweet running motors. And, for the discriminating mechanic... the parts are still out there. The 'YaTomahtoe' gang has had plenty of time to make their club-footed paramutual-J-pan motors fast enough. It's time to let the 30H back in. Let's see who can build a winner.

Remember.... VARIETY is the SPICE of LIFE.

And, as SO Commissioner here in Region One, the "Petition" has begun. If you care about our sport, sign on! And, if you think I'm nuts or that I care if you think I'm nuts... I offer you a DILLAGA "H" decal.

Alex
          the Mad Russian... Sponsored by Victorias Secret... push up or hush up
          I don't think Mercury is legal in NBRA C Stock. The Merc is legal in NBRA C Mod.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X