Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: 20ssH/CSH/OSY400 Rig

For Sale: 20ssH/CSH/OSY400 Rig

Beautifully built Tech-Craft boat by Tom Cronk, Yamato motor, and propeller.

We put this rig together to help get new folks started in racing....But we have since realized that it can be a very competitive rig!

The boat is in very good condition and it can come powered with a Yamato 80, Yamato 102 or possibly a Yamato 302 engine if desired. A propeller is also included.

Our priority is to sell as a complete rig, preferably to a new or newer driver as an easy way to get started and be competitive. The boat can be delivered to Dayton, Kankakee, or Pleasant Prarie. Ideally, a new(er) driver would attend the Driving School at Pleasant Prarie, learn to drive, and then race.

Since we are offering multiple engine options, the price will depend on which version of Yamato you chose. We are very committed to get new folks racing, so the newer you are, the lower the cost!

The boat comes fully rigged. We may consider separating the rig if desired.

Please PM your questions/comments.

- Mike
    Attached Files

Hi honey, thanx for the beer it was delicious!!! Have an intrested new driver what price are u asking.

26W

Comment

Rig for sale

PM coming...

Comment

Csh

Bump to top.

Comment

Csh

End of season price reduction...

Comment

Hello, I am a very new driver looking for a new boat. I drove in the new folks in boat a few weeks ago and went in a race the next day, it was so fun I'm hooked. My friends who lent me some gear and a boat talked very highly of you and your boats. I was wondering if this one is still for sale.

Thanks for your time,
            Emily

Comment

Csh

Hi Emily,
              The boat is still for sale, however, we have someone very interested that is planning to go testing with us in the next few weeks.

I'll send you a PM and let you know where we are testing, and find some good options for you.

- Mike

Comment

Working...
              X