Wanted 2 blade props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted 2 blade props

Wanted 2 blade props 7" -7.5" diameter 13-15 pitch. please call as I seldom check my email thanx Rob 541-441-0246

shaft?

Comment

2 blade props wanted...

Rob,
      What will you be putting the props on???
      Jon

Comment

I have a two bladed wheel from the old merc 25ss.Excellent condition.
        Bob

Comment

Propeller

Originally posted by rob watson View Post
          Wanted 2 blade props 7" -7.5" diameter 13-15 pitch. please call as I seldom check my email thanx Rob 541-441-0246
          I have exactly what you want. It's a two blade record 14 1/2" pitch. E-mail me at jschubert@wi.rr.com for pricing.

Comment

I run a Konig gearcase

Comment

The reason you aren't finding many props in that pitch range is ... Konigs turn a lot of rpms and don't need that much pitch

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
                The reason you aren't finding many props in that pitch range is ... Konigs turn a lot of rpms and don't need that much pitch
                he said Konig gearcase, not motor! Prolly for his 44 Merc..........river racer............right Rob?
                Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Correct, but most props made for the Konig gearcase are used with the Konig motors ... that's why its uncommon to find props over 12 pitch bored for 15mm shaft.

If he said Konig with a bushing for Merc size props, it would be clearer ... and it would change what props he's looking for

Comment

I don't know how I could be any clearer than 13-15 pitch I know what props I'm looking 4

Comment

Prop

Originally posted by rob watson View Post
                      I don't know how I could be any clearer than 13-15 pitch I know what props I'm looking 4
                      And I did respond to your request regarding the size. I have a 14 1/2 pitch Record prop. I even gave you my e-mail address.

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
                        Correct, but most props made for the Konig gearcase are used with the Konig motors ... that's why its uncommon to find props over 12 pitch bored for 15mm shaft.

If he said Konig with a bushing for Merc size props, it would be clearer ... and it would change what props he's looking for
                        ....do you have what he's looking for Sam????

BTW: I am looking for some 7 1/2" (up to 8") by 15/16p 3 blade 15mm props for myself............
                        Last edited by mercguy; 08-01-2011, 07:14 AM.
                        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Post pictures when you find them

Comment

prop pics

Thanx for the props David
                            Attached Files

Comment

7 1/2 Diameter Pinner

Rob,

I have a round-eared 7.5 inch diameter Pinner propeller for sale at $100 with almost a perfect 12.937 pitch in my current HydroRacer ad (bumped up to Page 1 of this thread), if you think that prop may work for you. You will need to modify the 9/16 shaft hole size (Lee Tietze might be able to help with that) for your Konig foot's shaft. The prop is shown in the picture next to the three-blade prop in my ad on this website.

Al Peffley
                              team_excalibur@hotmail.com
                              Cell: (206) 406-4996

Comment

Working...
                              X