Thompson Ct race-Great Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thompson Ct race-Great Weekend

I would like to thank C.O.A (Ct Outboard Association) for putting on a great race and thank you to all who helped out to make this race a huge success. The weather was great along with the race conditions. I believe Saturday had just over 100 entries, not sure about Sunday. We had a few young junior drivers who did a nice job on the race course. Great job and welcome to boat racing.
    There was a special guest apperance by the "Ancient Mariner" himself, Bill Giles. Bill you look Great. Its nice to have you back in our company again. Boat racing isn't the same without you.
    The competition was great in many classes. I would like to congratulate my son Aaron for having a great racing weekend in ASH and 750ccmr. For your first time racing a runabout you did great. I guess its not that bad getting beat by your son. Also a special shout out to our pit crew, without you guys we cant do what we love. You guys are the BEST!
    Thanks again to everyone who supported this race. It is one of the top race sites in New England. see you all next year.

Thank you COA

COA members we commend you, great race, congrats to all the young gun's of the ssoa for some hard racing. thank you score 69 for confirminmg that you do have to be crazy to run a runabout ALOT OF FUN

Comment

Great Race!

We had a great time racing in Thompson. We're coming back next year and we'll be there for a week staying at the campground. Thanks for a great race weekend.

Cheers,
      Fred

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitears2 View Post
        I would like to thank C.O.A (Ct Outboard Association) for putting on a great race and thank you to all who helped out to make this race a huge success. The weather was great along with the race conditions. I believe Saturday had just over 100 entries, not sure about Sunday. We had a few young junior drivers who did a nice job on the race course. Great job and welcome to boat racing.
        There was a special guest apperance by the "Ancient Mariner" himself, Bill Giles. Bill you look Great. Its nice to have you back in our company again. Boat racing isn't the same without you.
        The competition was great in many classes. I would like to congratulate my son Aaron for having a great racing weekend in ASH and 750ccmr. For your first time racing a runabout you did great. I guess its not that bad getting beat by your son. Also a special shout out to our pit crew, without you guys we cant do what we love. You guys are the BEST!
        Thanks again to everyone who supported this race. It is one of the top race sites in New England. see you all next year.

The 750ccr ran real good. On Sat was it the belt that went wrong on the mag? Other then that I would like to see that run with the Luce's. He drove real smooth for the first time in a fast runabout. I wish him well the rest of the way
        sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Results??

Sorry we couldn't make it this year.........any chance the chief scorer can post the results on this thread??......

Comment

I dont have results (Other then me winning CSR both days, and a 1st and 2nd in 25SSR)

But here are some pics of the weekend (more pics then you have posts on this site!)...
            http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=21866
            Silas Jordan
            Windham, Maine
            CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
            Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

Working...
            X