Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TrAiLeR for sale! northern cali (bay area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrAiLeR for sale! northern cali (bay area)

Hello Im selling my trailer, I am in no need of it anymore now that I don't have my boat or engine.
    It is a double deck, with a box in back with two doors, it has an engine stand that will hold 3 motors. The motor mount rolls forward and back and secures down when traveling. It will hold all your gear and equipment wonderfully in the box. The doors have keg board on them now to hang your tools and carb cleaner spray as well.
    the decks hold c boats comfortably, i have has my C Runabout on the bottom and a C Hydro on top. I have also put a (smaller D runabout on the bottom as well.
    It is a wonderful trailer and has done me good but it's time for me to see it go to another racer.

I am asking for $900 for the trailer, it has a ball latching hitch, tail lights work and it also has running lights on the sides.
    I am located in the bay area of Cali. my phone number is 925.408.2136 my name is alex!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by waterbabiesc11; 07-04-2011, 03:23 PM.

wered ur boat go??

Comment

that bottom 11 c went to me
      Which way was the shiny side supposed to go? Up?

Chris
      ~322-M~

Comment

Garland I sold it chris last season after nationals. Charlie only has his boat left and isn't racing this season. So no need for a trailer, the boat and engine can go in the garage. I need the trailer gone.

Comment

cool he better still have a boat lol miss u guys hope too hook up soon

Comment

runabout

The runabout was sold to Chris but is still waiting for a ride to Mich.
            So for now the boat is still in Ca sitting in my garage. I might have to take it for a test ride one of these days.
            Todd

Comment

better to get it some use. i still have the boat i just cant find open bunks coming anywhere even remotely close to me. hoping to score something around top o time if anybody knows of anything????

Chris
              ~322-M~

Comment

How about to DePue and then see if it can get to Michigan from there? Derek Gesler might have a spot...Geslerboats@yahoo.com

Teri

Comment

id have to make sure it could make it from depue to michigan somehow first. wouldnt object to that though. it has a boat cart to go along with it and a small box of some parts which might make transport a bit of a hassle for somebody though

Chris
                  ~322-M~

Comment

Depue

Chris,
                    If you can find a way from Depue to Mich that would be your best bet. Derick would take your boat Im sure if he still has room. He is very close to my home and we could get it on its way to you. Let me know what you find out. I know Dereck and where he lives so thats no issue as we were teamates until I retired from racing.
                    Todd

Comment

when is depue and i wonder how far it is from my lake house by top o?

Chris
                      ~322-M~

Comment

Working...
                      X