Csr for sale discounted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Csr for sale discounted

LAST CHANCE AT TABOR CITY !!! I'M STILL LOOKING FOR A GOOD HOME FOR MY FAST, STABLE DE SILVA CSR IN EXCELLENT RACING CONDITION. IT IS COMPLETELY EQUIPPED WITH ALL DE SILVA HARDWARE, BOTH FINS, AND TINY TACH.Set up for 302. Will consider all offers. I can probably work out delivery. JON K WALTERS $1000 CASH, IF NO TAKERS,, I'M STRIPPING OUT THE HARDWARE, THRUST BRACKET, AND TACH, ALL TOGETHER WORTH MORE THAN $1000 ALONE, AND DONATE BARE BOAT TO A MUSEUM. WHAT A SHAME !!!!!.
    walters@plantationcable.net
    706-467-9007
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jon66w; 04-11-2012, 08:20 AM. Reason: updating info
    Jon Walters

bump to top
    Jon Walters

Comment

Bump, bump
      Jon Walters

Comment

bump,bump,bump
        Jon Walters

Comment

Final CSR offer

Bump,bump,bump,bump
          Jon Walters

Comment

Jon...any ideas on how to get the boat to Northern Michigan?

Comment

Jon...any ideas on how to get the boat to Northern Michigan if I buy it?

Comment

You could donate it

In Propeller Magazine there is an advertisement for a Boys Home in Jacksonville, Fla. You could take the tax deduction for whatever and your boat would live again. It is quite a ride and could you imagine if some kid/kids could take advantage of it. laura@boyshome.com 904 757 7918. Just a thought.

Comment

Bob... You could drive it up. You are no stranger to rough water.

Comment

Winter nationals are in Florida this weekend... if someone from there can get it to Detroit area, i could get it the rest of the way up.

I think this boat would be a GREAT Top O boat. Those short course Desilva's make great marathon boats... just ask Tim Ross (11 wins in a Row... and I think 13 of the last 15)... not bad for a short course Desilva converted to marathon.

Comment

I could possibly get it to FL but time is awfully short for transaction could get done and at $1000, gas may be determing factor in how far I'll drive. I was thinking of coming up to Tomahawk WI for the AOMCI nationals in early August but that would be to late for the TOP Of Mich Marathon. Come up with some Ideas and lets work it out!!! Jon Walters 706-467-9007 PS, It's a easy drive of about 12 -14 h0urs from Detroit to hear and I might be able to car top it some of way as truck/ trailer eats too much gas. I'm also selling my custom trailer, 4 boats/4 engines detailed in earlier post which I have about $2000 plus my labor in but listening to any offer, maybe a package deal, and I'd drive Boat plus trailer part way up and would solve transportation problem.
                      Jon Walters

Comment

BUMP Bump
                        Jon Walters

Comment

Working...
                        X