wanted.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted.....

konig 350 (b) stuff. looking for complete power head,pipes, pipe bracket, and mid section. kevin
    Last edited by Kevin Martin; 06-24-2011, 12:17 PM.

Kevin:

Does it have to be a Konig? I am selling my complete VRP 350, you can ask Sattler about it.

Joe Johnson

Comment

Hey Joe, been awhile. Yeah I'm very aware of your stuff, however we're trying to build a vintage 350 class in our local club. More affordable, a smidge slower, etc... Thank you for your response. I hope you can stay retired longer than I did Kevin

Comment

Konig 350 engines and parts

Hi Kevin

Try RC Hawie cell 941-223-3860

or Charlie Bradley cell 386-451-2231

Good Luck.

Regards,

Paul

Comment

hey there kevin i was curious if you have found a 350 konig set up because if not i have everything you would need

Comment

Check boatracingfacts. i saw some konig stuff for sale on there this week.
            28-R

Comment

Kevin I have a complete 350 Konig I would like to sell. Pm me your email and I will send u pics.

Comment

350 Konig.............

Kevin...........I have a complete power head on the tower with Konig mounts. Give me a call when you get a chance. I am finishing up a third engine and don't think I will need more than 2............My number is above. Charley

Comment

VB Konig

Vist our web site to see the Konig we have for sale. aeroliner-boats.com

David

Comment

Kevin,
                    As my son stated above (lilman3m9), I to have a 350 to sell. It is one of the older 3 port motors. Andy ran it this year for his first year and did well. It's not the front runner, but you don't want that anyway. Give me call if interested. Jim Kirts, cell -810-247-2206.

Comment

Hope you all understand this thread was started way back in June of 2011
                      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

thanks....

so far for all the photos, and pricing. i had put this project to bed, but with all these posts, i must admit it has peaked my interest again. little by little i will get back to you all and asses these motors. kevin

Comment

Give me a shout. I have the motor for you.

Comment

Working...
                          X