Shopping List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping List

Here are a few used things I'm looking for...

1. 2 ea. large cut suits
    2. bolts with hole in them for OMC A motor that mount steering bracket to powerhead
    3. ASH props
    4. side mount throttle
    5.11" OD steering wheel
    6. OMC A carbs
    7. OMC A Mid Section
    Last edited by S.P.O.R.T. Rescue; 06-09-2011, 03:33 PM.

Still Shopping

Still Shopping......................

Comment

List

Sent you a PM

Comment

Still Looking

Still looking!

Comment

Parts

I hope someone can help get the 2 young ones going with some used equipment thats not being used and can be sold to get them going. I'll buy the throttle and wheel for you new to get things rolling.
          Todd

Comment

Shopping List

Wow! Very nice of you! But, I can get these things new if need be. I was just hoping that someone out there in kneel down land would have these things just waiting to be in my hands. I would still like to get these used due to needing some big ticket items ie: gear case, cut suits, motor parts. I have a block and I'm teaching them how to build their motor. At least know everything about it. So, come on fellow racers, dust off those parts and let me know if I can get them from you. Todd, you are to kind. Thanks for all your help!!!!!

Comment

Parts

Im more than happy to help with the throttle and steering wheel for you and want to. I talked to a friend today and he will look to see what he has as well. I will send you a pm about the throttle and wheel.
              Todd

Comment

Parts

We might have the mid section and bolts you are looking for, I'll talk to dad/shopmaster when we go testing today. I'll get back to you tonight or so.
                Dan Wilde
                58-C

"Don't let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart." Chuck D

Comment

Updated List

Still looking for these items....

1. Carb linkages for an OMC A (This is a MUST)
                  2. 2 ea. Med/Lrg cut suits. (probably will buy new. just checking for killer deals)
                  3. OMC A Mid Section
                  4. ASH Props
                  5. used gearcase

Thanks...Mike

Comment

Working...
                  X