Steve Warnock's stuff for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Warnock's stuff for Sale

So after some careful thought and future planning I have decided to sell some of my dad's motors.

FOR SALE:
    2 25XS motors
    3 hot rods (fresh from Ron Thomas' shop)
    1 Pavlick B Hydro with less than 10 races on it.

Call, e-mail or text if you're interested. Please do not PM me as I'm rarely on HR.

Cell: 262-337-2363
    e-mail: spunky64w@gmail.com
    64W & 22B

For anyone look'n for equipment,....You will probably do no better than this stuff.
    I only met/talk'd to Steve a few times/moments but You could tell he was serious about his equipment and family.
    You can purchase here confident that you are get'n quality/"Top-gun" stuff.............
    My favorite memory of team Warnock was see'n Rachell gas'n her Dad's rig as he set throttle stop at Whitney Point/Nationals...........

Rachell, When you find time, please post/P/M me what you know about the Hot-Rods?....I still have all MOD accessories(3-sets of dif pipes/wahlboro carb/etc) to build a A-MOD accept a motor.....Just sold my tower/foot to my Crew-Chief Archie Lewis for a 20-Hot rod he built so now look'n for a complete 15-H/R........Going to court the 16th-June to fight a reckless charge for park'n lot spin of tires in my Supercoupe (They drop'd the DWI when my blood ac drop'd before the "Official"/legal test to a .06)............so funds low thanks to $2K retainer fer lawyer (Actually broke my race budget fer da year!)
    Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 05-26-2011, 02:20 AM.
    100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

The Pavlick B Hydro is sold.
      64W & 22B

Comment

bump bump

We will have 2 hot rods and 1 25xs motor up at Wakefield, if anyone is interested.

Again, call or e-mail if interested please. 262-337-2363 or spunky64W@gmail.com
        64W & 22B

Comment

Correction- due to a massive amount of spare parts in the basement, we actually have 4 hot rods.

2 of these 4 are now sold. 2 more available!!!!!
          64W & 22B

Comment

Working...
          X