No announcement yet.

A/AXS Dawecraft hydro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat, motor, trailer, equipment and props all have been sold. So closes the end of an era for Miss KTDoodle and I. Thank you for all the great memories, photos, meals, and friendships. When one door closes, another opens. Brewing company is getting closer to blast off and the 2012 NHRA season will be upon us in 8 months.
    Bill Schwab
    Miss KTDoodle #62C
    -Naturescape encinitas landscape company

Comment

Sorry to see you all go to another arena of racing, but glad to know you will enjoy NHRA. Doesn't get much better with 4 wheels (or 2 from a New Smyrna native, Chip Ellis). I don't know if I missed it, but what division are you all going to be racing in? They are all VERY competetive and guaranteed to be fun! Keep us up to speed, so to speak.............We'll be watching, and cheering for you all.

Comment

We are enteirng the Junior Comp Dragster class. Unlike Junior Dragster which uses a single cylinder motor designed for the class, with Junior Comp you are allowed one of 4) 1100 cc engines, Yamaha, Suzuki, Huyabusa, and Harley. Since my neighbor ownws Moreland Choppers and has had 12 world record championships from Bonneville to Pro Stock motor cycle in NHRA, he will be allowing us to run his engines. But first things first...Landscape construction will be in the tank for 10 years, thanks to 40 years of mismanaged banking, politicians like Clinton who forced banks to make bogus loans, and Obama, who has failed to produce one piece of legislation that brings any certainty to those evil rich people who were up until this mess, my clients. So, the brewery is moving ahead, and soon to produce world class ales and lagers.
        The next plan after Jr Comp is a top fuel, or pro stock car, sponsored by the brewery.
        Personally, I think Top Fuel is less competitive than Pro stock due to the technological aspect of the cars, but thats just me.
        Bill Schwab
        Miss KTDoodle #62C

Comment

Who bought the package?

Comment

Ron Hill Bought It All

I bought KT's boat, motor, trailer, props and an 8 motor stand and 10 or 12 motors from Bill. Bill is starting a brewing company and needed the money. I had money.....

I sold KT'sa boat to Ken Knundsen, whose daughter will race at Long Beach in AXS and A Hydro. She will be testing at Irvine next Wednesday...

Comment

Ron: Get the prop from Bunker that I let him try for Marlees boat. Thats the fastest one.
              Bill Schwab
              Miss KTDoodle #62C

Comment

Working...
              X