Fuel with no alcohol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel with no alcohol

I CAN BRING GAS WITHOUT ALCOHOL TO THE RACES, $6.50 A GALLON AND $25.00 FOR THE CONTAINER. AFTER YOU PAY FOR THE CONTAINER REFILLED FOR $6.50 A GALLON. HAVE TO ORDER ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE AND HAS TO BE ORDERED BY EMAIL and confirmed by phone call. STEVE
    Hope to be able take credit cards soon.
    stevenaaugust@hotmail.com
    360-580-4252
    Last edited by QUINAULTRACING; 05-11-2011, 02:38 PM.

With 45SST Nationals, Western Stock & J Divisionals at Cullaby fast approaching here's a place you can get non-alcohol gas on your way, just a couple miles south of Hwy 26 in Banks Oregon.

Sheldon Oil has 5 gallon pails available of 87 octane, as of right now they are $25, including a metal can with a plastic pull out spout, like an oil container. 503-324-2622

http://www.superpages.com/bp/Banks-O...0020826713.htm

Comment

Fuel supply in washington

THIS IS THE BEST SITE I HAVE FOUND. MOST ARE IN AREAS WITH FISHING OR LOGGING GOING ON. I LIVE WHERE BOTH ARE GOING ON. HAVE ONE TWO BLOCKS FROM AND ANOTHER TWO I DRIVE PAST EVERY DAY. Steve QUINAULTRACING

pure-gas.org

Comment

or you can hit the local small airport in any town USA and get 100 octane low lead av-gas
        guaranteed to not have any ethanol for around 4 bucks a gallon

hope this helps
        Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Working...
        X