Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale: all my 350 equipment

For Sale: 350 motors/boat/props/trailer

I have decided it is time for me to stop racing and put in some family time.

For Sale: 250/350 ’06 MJR with only one season on it. Comes with Rossi adjustable hydraulic tower that as been converted to steering wheel toggle operated. Travels a total of 1 1/6”. Boat is in perfect shape. CO2 operated pipes. Extra Euro style cowling.

Two Rossi 2 cyl. 350 power heads maintained by Rex Hall.

Custom built boat cart ideal for strapping down in trailer. Could go with boat.

2005 Interstate 24’ trailer with work bench, cabinets, awning, electric jack. SOLD

email: bdiamond@rrlarson.com cel: 253-377-6493

Hydro.jpg

Hydro 1.bmp

Hydro 2.bmp

Hydro 4.jpg
    Last edited by diamondprohydro; 06-10-2011, 12:01 PM.
    Bill Diamond
    bdiamond@rrlarson.com

Hate to see you moving on Bill. I am glad I got to see you and your wife one last time at Eatonville.
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

When you told me last week you were going to sell it all I was hoping you were just having a bad day.

Anyone who knows Bill, knows he has top notch equipment. If you want to go fast buy this stuff!

As always, Kim and I wish you and Vicki the best!

Mike
      Sattler Racing R-15
      350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
      TEAM VRP
      The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

this is a sad day...

sorry to hear this bill, good luck to you and the family with your future endeavors!!!! im very glad i got to hit the first turn on your hip as many times as we did. kevin

Comment

What?????

Bill,
          Now I know who you are and I like, good for you and Vickie. I hope we will see you at Depue, not a nationals without you youssssee guys.

Ray

Comment

Check your PM

Originally posted by pro350hydro View Post
            When you told me last week you were going to sell it all I was hoping you were just having a bad day.

Anyone who knows Bill, knows he has top notch equipment. If you want to go fast buy this stuff!

As always, Kim and I wish you and Vicki the best!

Mike
            Sent you a private message Mike.

Jim

Comment

Say it isn't so

Say it isn't so Bill and Vickie....

Comment

It's is so. I have a few medical challenges and I really want to see the equipment out there winning like it should be.
                Bill Diamond
                bdiamond@rrlarson.com

Comment

Originally posted by diamondprohydro View Post
                  It's is so. I have a few medical challenges and I really want to see the equipment out there winning like it should be.

Good luck with your medical challenges. The wife and I are pulling for you.
                  Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Thoughts and Prayers

Bill, You and Vicky are in my thoughts and prayers daily. As you start this, the biggest challenge of your life, go in just as if you were in a world championship race and believe you can win the race. The challenges of life have made a believer out of me, I think that is why I am on this earth now. So believe, believe, believe that you can and it will be. I have always through of you as a prince of a man, that gives you a head start at the line.

I hope to see you at the finish line. Steve August QUINAULTRACING

Comment

Medical stuff

Is there anything your SOA family can do to help Bill?

Comment

Prayers

Bill

I am sorry to hear of your medical problems and your retiring from racing. We will keep you in our prayers that you will recover fully.

Hall Racing
                        Rex, Doug, and Denise

Comment

Equipment still available.
                          Bill Diamond
                          bdiamond@rrlarson.com

Comment

Originally posted by diamondprohydro View Post
                            For Sale: 350 motors/boat/props/trailer

I have decided it is time for me to stop racing and put in some family time.

For Sale: 250/350 ’06 MJR with only one season on it. Comes with Rossi adjustable hydraulic tower that as been converted to steering wheel toggle operated. Travels a total of 1 1/6”. Boat is in perfect shape. CO2 operated pipes. Extra Euro style cowling.

Two Rossi 2 cyl. 350 power heads maintained by Rex Hall.

Custom built boat cart ideal for strapping down in trailer.

Many propellers. Two large gear 12:15 lower units. Electric starter.

2005 Interstate 24’ trailer with work bench, cabinets, awning, electric jack.

email: bdiamond@rrlarson.com cel: 253-377-6493

[ATTACH]24965[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24966[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24967[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]24968[/ATTACH]
                            are sell onlu the motor ?

Comment

Sure. I have one getting a crank bearing back in it. It will be fixed shortly.

Each motor with headers & pipes is $4000 ea.

Best way to reach me is by email at: bdiamond@rrlarson.com
                              Bill Diamond
                              bdiamond@rrlarson.com

Comment

Working...
                              X