Yamato 80 Prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamato 80 Prices?

I saw this on Craigslist here in Alaska, what are Y80's worth and what would a guy look at or look for when checking one out other than compression check and hearing it run? He wants $1000 including a very rough old hydro which has no value.
    Attached Files
    Dale Powell Jr.
    Palmer, Alaska

Y80

Oh and here's the funny part, when the guy used to run around on Big Lake (back in the day) he said this thing has been clocked at 80 MPH. Sounds like he was smoking some of that Mat-Su Valley weed.
    Dale Powell Jr.
    Palmer, Alaska

Comment

That rough old hydro has 200-300 dollars worth of hardware on it.

BW
      302SSH.....Putting the Stock back in Stock Outboard

Comment

come on Dale buy it looks like a old school karelsen, geese even Bruce Reins is back running again I'm sure we could store it down here and you could fly in at least for Lawrence....

Carl

Comment

Y80

Thanks for the invite Carl, but I better lose some weight if I was going to try to get into that little thing. I have been meaning to get to Lawrence or D Lake for a long time and do some bench racin just hasn't happened for me. Guess I spend too much vacation time fishin.
          Dale Powell Jr.
          Palmer, Alaska

Comment

Please send me an email tjohnston@localdialup.com I was in AK in 1978 on my motorcycle and did not know there was a race that weekend. I have been racing since 1962 and am a Yamato dealer.

Comment

Working...
            X