CSR Marathon Props for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSR Marathon Props for sale

For Sale: Two Dewald CSR marathon props. Made for Top 'O Michigan race.
    #Q432 & #P595 (not tested since rework)
    $250 each, shipping to U. S. included.
    Test them, if not satisfied, return undamaged in 45 days for a full refund, except my shipping cost.
    Darrell Sorensen
    559-665-2690
    sorensenwoodcraft@gmail.com
    Attached Files

Looks like they are sold.
    Thanks

Comment

Whats wrong Darrell, not enough punch for the sailboat?
      Dan Wilde
      58-C

"Don't let a win go to your head, or a loss to your heart." Chuck D

Comment

Dan,
        I ordered a new set of sails from the "Craig Dewald" of Windmill class sail makers to get more punch out of the sailboat.

Comment

No wonder you're selling props, that can't be cheep! Whether it has a yomato or a sail, it is still a hole in the water to throw money into!
          Dan Wilde
          58-C

Comment

Dan,
            Last Thursday I sailed a 30K hole in the water.
            When ever I round pin 5 of the sail boat course on Lake Yosemite I think of you

Comment

Thanks, (sarcasm) try to avoid the pier!
              Dan Wilde
              58-C

Comment

More

Originally posted by CSR4C View Post
                Dan,
                Last Thursday I sailed a 30K hole in the water.
                When ever I round pin 5 of the sail boat course on Lake Yosemite I think of you
                Darrell,
                Tell us more. What happened at pin 5? We gotta know. We need some dirt on Dan.

kk

Comment

Oh Lake Yosimite

Karl,
                  When I was 11 I ran my J under the pier that the judges stand was on. busted up my face and head, could have been alot worse. I almost made it all the way under and into the "protected" swimming area which was full of families at the time. I hit so hard that it ripped off the recoil, warped the flywheel and bent the crank on my old 60J. also cracked my helmet in half and tore my lip open.

Great memories, thanks for reminding me Darrell.
                  Dan Wilde
                  58-C

Comment

Originally posted by krazy karl View Post
                    Darrell,
                    Tell us more. What happened at pin 5? We gotta know. We need some dirt on Dan.

kk
                    Some where around '86-'87. At Lake Yosemite there is a circular dock type walk way that seperates the swim area from the rest of the lake. We used it for the judges stand. As we are doing the finishing touches on the judges stand, Daniel Wilde is testing his J Runabout (60J) he is tucked down in his cockpit, not looking where he is going and headed right for this circular dock at top speed (30 mph) Teri Ziemer, Mark Borges & I are horrified as he runs into the dock, just under us. There was a lot of damaged to the boat (which was good), The top of the motor hit a cross beam & bent the crankshaft. Dan split his lip real good on the steering wheel. It was a good thing that he was down low in the cockpit or the result would have been much different.
                    Pin 5 sits real close to this dock.

Comment

memory

Dnt mean to pick on Daniel on this site of Darryls. But I remember seeing that at Merced kind of forgot about that. I always seem to remember his Chowchiila Patrol Boat ride the best. Sorry Daniel!!

Todd

Comment

Wreck

Originally posted by dwilderacer View Post
                        Karl,
                        When I was 11 I ran my J under the pier that the judges stand was on. busted up my face and head, could have been alot worse. I almost made it all the way under and into the "protected" swimming area which was full of families at the time. I hit so hard that it ripped off the recoil, warped the flywheel and bent the crank on my old 60J. also cracked my helmet in half and tore my lip open.

Great memories, thanks for reminding me Darrell.
                        Holy Cow. Guess that is all I can say. Glad you weren't more seriously hurt.
                        kk

Comment

Working...
                        X