Looking for a 302

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a 302

I have a real good friend that is getting into racing. He has his eye on a boat that he wants to buy, but is looking for a competitive Yamato 302 (not mod) in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, or Montana. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can pm me, email me at: jpeterson69r@yahoo.com, or call/text me at 404-518-2275. I live in Washington, just dont want to get rid of my Georgia number. Thank you in advance.

302's hold their value better than any other motor currently legal for use in APBA Stock Outboard racing.

You are unlikely to find one with all the basic things done for less than the cost of a new one.

If your looking for one that has been "gone through" by one of the brand name blueprinters that is a different story.

http://yamatoracing.com/

Call Ric Montoya, he is in Seattle, WA and has 70+ units ready to ship today. You can place your order with the head cut to the APBA spec and the replacement propshaft done.

Shape the foot, install the kill switch wiring, and you are ready to go.

BW
    302SSH.....Putting the Stock back in Stock Outboard

Comment

Email

check your email.

Comment

Quinaultracing, thank you for your email, I sent the information to my friend. BW, thank you for your help too. I didn’t know you had to do so much to make them competitive. I have always run DMH, DSH, and FEH and don’t know a thing about the Yamato, except that they are very reliable and cheaper than my stuff. I wish I was smaller so that I could race them. I have known Ric for many years, and I know that he does have them, but my friend said that wants one that has everything done to it that can be. He is going to get registered with Hydroracer and start posting himself.....I hope, but I am sure we both will have lots of questions regarding these motors, including setup

Comment

Working...
        X