Silver Bullet DSR For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Bullet DSR For Sale

Butch Ott's 2009 National Championship Silver Bullet DSR (thanks Brian!) for sale, fully rigged, including winning motor & prop, plus 1 extra prop, $6000-Contact Kurt McCourtie, (517) 581-8541 if interested.
    Attached Files
    Wendy McCourtie Smith

Exactly what I'm looking for. I will take it!

Will call tonight,

Thanks,
    Tom
    Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

Comment

Call me, Wendy, at 517-745-8672. Kurt is at a hockey game tonight with Butch. Thanks.
      Wendy McCourtie Smith

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, the renown Silver Bullet has a New Owner, Tom Borisch! Congratulations Tom! I'm sure you will enjoy this Cadillac, and probably get many comments from fellow racers. Just remember, it says "don't turn right" on the dashboard, but Steve B. proved that wrong last year at Grass Lake marathon!
        Wendy McCourtie Smith

Comment

Hey Tom...slap some tanks in that puppy and come play with the D's at Top O.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by racer121M View Post
            Hey Tom...slap some tanks in that puppy and come play with the D's at Top O.

Bob
            Hey Bob, I'm not interested in racing, I've had enough of that insanity. The APBA turned me off to that when the made my national mod engine illegal 3 years in a row.

Just gonna play! And I wouldn't want to wreck this nice boat,

Tom
            Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

Comment

Bob, do you visit walloon still? Havent seen you in a few years. Hope all is well!

Tom
              Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

Comment

Tom...yeah, I still get over there during the summer. Mom died last month but Sally still has her cottage there. I bought Butch Otts CSR marathon rig last Oct. Haven't run it yet. Still hoping to get 2 or 3 more years out of my body for the Top O. Will you be running your new boat at Walloon this summer?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by racer121M View Post
                  Tom...yeah, I still get over there during the summer. Mom died last month but Sally still has her cottage there. I bought Butch Otts CSR marathon rig last Oct. Haven't run it yet. Still hoping to get 2 or 3 more years out of my body for the Top O. Will you be running your new boat at Walloon this summer?

Bob
                  Bob, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Your parents were two of the kindest people I've ever known. I always enjoyed my time with them.

The bullet will be retired to Walloon lake for fun running only . Shoot me a message or a phone call when your going to run on Walloon and we can go raise some hell together!

Tom
                  Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

Comment

I'll do it. Talk to you later.

Bob

Comment

Nice Walloon racer.

Originally posted by tborisch View Post
                      The bullet will be retired to Walloon lake for fun running only . Tom
                      Fun running indeed! I don't blame you for not wanting to bring that screamer to Top'O. Have fun with that one. KampKurz

Comment

Originally posted by tborisch View Post
                        Hey Bob, I'm not interested in racing, I've had enough of that insanity. The APBA turned me off to that when the made my national mod engine illegal 3 years in a row.

Just gonna play! And I wouldn't want to wreck this nice boat,

Tom
                        Just tell me you're not going to put a seat in it!

Comment

Originally posted by jeff55v View Post
                          Just tell me you're not going to put a seat in it!
                          Lol, sparco? No, no seats....
                          Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

Comment

No seats allowed in the Bullet! Just a whole lot of fun!
                            Wendy McCourtie Smith

Comment

Hey Guys, just got off the phone with Wendy. I'm going to have to hold off for a couple of months on buying this rig. Brought my F650 into the shop today for what I thought would be a minor issue, turns out the hughy pump on the Cat C7 went out and pumped metal shavings into my injectors. Looks like the money for the bullet is going into the truck...

So, I can't stop anybody from buying it, but I hope the rig is still for sale when the fun money is back up to par.

Thanks for being understanding Wendy. Tell butch I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Tom
                              Go Fast.. Break Stuff!

Comment

Working...
                              X