Classic B utility for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic B utility for sale

Classic 50's double cockpit racing utility. Excellent condition. New bottom and deck by Bill Giles using West system. Equipped: steering, throttle, bottom fin, vintage handles.This boat works with KG7H, 20H etc. Boat seems to be a modification of a Jinx. Located in southern Vermont. Possible trade for a newer BSR of equal value or trade plus money for my boat.
    Chuck Webster
    cfwebster@yahoo.com
    802 375-6737
    Attached Files

I had one in 1966 and beat it to death in L. I. Sound. Sure had fun. This one looks great. Nice job Billy. WILD BILL

Comment

What a great picture. My dad raced one of these in the UP of Michigan. He past away 8 years ago. I did get a chance to take him to Wakefield for the national. Lots of memories

Comment

Old School

Call me old fashion or not cool but I have to admit that I love when race boats had names. I know there are still a few out but not like in the good old days. I say we get back naming boats and have a little fun. By the way love the boat in the pic !

OLd School,

Comment

Nobody has asked the big Q yet. (How much $$$$)

Comment

No, not nowadays

I know there are still a few out there but not like in the good old days. I say we get back naming boats and have a little fun.

Come on Sam, you know names on boats just adds to much weight!
            Tom L.

Comment

Working...
            X