Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5 boats, 2 trailers, 1 engine for sale..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 boats, 2 trailers, 1 engine for sale..

Hi Guys..I could write a LONG paragraph why i have decided not to pursue this sport. I purchased these boats from pretty much here on HydroRacer. I just want to break even on what i paid and cost to pick them up. I have never run them. I basically brought them home and thay have been just sitting. I have very little knowledge about what i have bought but i am sure most of you know what your lookimg at and probably who and where they came from..Thanks, Tom in Augusta, GA.

Runabout--blue/green/white---fiberglass--no motor--rigged--$800.00
    Runabout--Black/maroon/white--kevlar--no motor--rigged--$800.00
    Runabout--blue--wooden--rigged, no motor--$800.00
    Hydro--maroon/black--wooden--no motor--rigged--$800.00
    White trailer--holds 2 runabouts inside, extra boat on top
    has spare tire, water tank, hose bib and hose, battery box---$1000.00
    Blue 2 tierd trailer........$500.00
    (GILES hydro and YAMATO 80 are SOLD)
    ----------------top two runabouts come with tote trailers---------------

4-11-2011 MAKE ME AN OFFER, I NEED TO MOVE THESE BOATS ASAP
    Attached Files
    Last edited by flybynight55; 05-26-2011, 04:35 AM. Reason: updating ad

Is the Hot Rod for sale?

Comment

Can we get sum measurements and more info on trailer

Comment

Trailer measurements

White trailer>>> Measuring across the back>> 76in wide, from floor to top to trailer> 54in, length of main box> 118in, ad on box length> 25in and from front of ad on box to trailer tongue tip > 48in.. Door on rear lifts up. Has 4 doors on passenger side for storage and access. I pulled it from Long Island to Augusta, Ga doing 75mph with no problems and with 3 boats on board. Thanks

Comment

Hot Rods??

Hot Rods not mine..File pic from when i bought the blue runabout..Belongs to the fellow i purchased the boat from..Thanks

Comment

You have a pm

Comment

Whats the deal with the black and red hydro. A?/B?/C?. Any history? Where is it located?
              sigpic

Comment

I personally would love to know why you are not going to race. Please send me a PM if you don't mind sharing.
                Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

the black and red boat looks like Ian A's c-Bezoats Last time I saw it it was down south
                  Dave 4Q

Comment

MGallagher

I am sorry, but i do not know the answer to your question. I have only purchased the boats and do not know anything about the sport. I am brand NEW at this and just bought these boats to get started without really knowing anything. I am sure someone else can chime in with an answer.. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MGallagher View Post
                      Whats the deal with the black and red hydro. A?/B?/C?. Any history? Where is it located?
                      That is Ian's old flat black Bezoat CSH. I believe it was setup for a 102 and never cut down for the 302. Runs great and is a solid boat.
                      444-B now 4-F
                      Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

I am just wondering if that was a HoBo Racing hydro. One of Bo Bowmans hydros. If someone knows, let me know. Thanks.
                        sigpic

Comment

Matt ,I dont know if Ian's boat boat was one of Bo's. But I do know were one of the boats that he built is. I bought one after he died along with the 80 motor that I ran. Dave A is now using that 80 as a mod . The boat is sitting in dry storage in southern MD
                          Dave 4Q

Comment

The black hydo with red is Ian's former, flat black, previously ugly bezoat.

Tim
                            Tim Weber

Comment

Make offer, need to sell asap

I have updated with "make me an offer on these boats". I will deliver free of charge within 150 miles of augusta, ga or meet you up to that distance..if you want more pics just let me know..thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X