ASH still for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASH still for sale

I really need to move this boat. it is the one Cris Algiers ran for many years as 4W. its a Hemp copy that Butch built. price is cheap and it comes with the hardware .
    I have not been getting on here much. Call 3095307364 or email @ kev@kevscoffee.com

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

ash

any pictures of the boat

Comment

How much?

Comment

I will get it off the trailer and take pics over the weekend or tomorrow night.
        all the pics I have of it are on a dead harddrive(or I should say HAD)
        400 firm one person has called on it so they have first dibs

new steering cable
        all hardware except kick out
        with tank (PVC)
        34 1/4 bt airtraps
        afterplane 63 3/8
        length 101 3/4
        inset transom(bolted) OMC height
        sponson pad

"The Coffee Guy"
        TEAM CAFFEINE

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

" IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

pics on facebook
          http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000483711234

"The Coffee Guy"
          TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

ash

kevin is the boat still for sale . where are you located .do you know about how old it is. thanks for your time .

Comment

Originally posted by ratracer View Post
              kevin is the boat still for sale . where are you located .do you know about how old it is. thanks for your time .
              you have a pm

"The Coffee Guy"
              TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

possible boat transport needed

if the sale goes through I would like help getting it to Mi. if possible.
                thanks

"The Coffee Guy"
                TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

Boat still for sale?

Originally posted by Kev43V View Post
                  if the sale goes through I would like help getting it to Mi. if possible.
                  thanks
                  Kev, you have a PM; a newbie in ONT looking for ASH,..still available?
                  Stock Outboard Racing!....because other sports,....golf, football, baseball, etc....only require one Ball!

Comment

Yes it is

"The Coffee Guy"
                    TEAM CAFFEINE

Comment

Is the boat still for sale?

Comment

Working...
                      X