• Show
Clear All

• Anzani "B" w/ Anzani Lower Unit

New Pisons, Rings, and Bores

Make a offer

Contact Bob Goller @ 1(413)695-8177
    Attached Files

anzani motor

does it set up for gas or alcohol?just wonder how many hp and rpm this thing make.

Comment

Lo, these ran on alcohol. About 30 horsepower, maybe 7,000 rpm. About 60 mph

The motor looks pretty original for the late 1950's except for the 2 piece exhaust stacks with cast elbows that are probably 5 years newer than the rest of the engine. The elbows have HRP on them ... Harrison Racing Products. When the motor was built and imported Bill Tenney was the US importer and factory racing consultant. Later when the 2 piece exhausts were made Millie and Kay Harrison were the importer, factory consultant/race team and makers of upgrade parts.

Comment

Bob must have been cleaning this weekend.
        sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

You wouldn't believe the motors. we officially can not move around the basement.
          Last edited by connettcraig71; 03-28-2011, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by connettcraig71 View Post
            You wouldn't believe the motors. we officially can not more around the basement.
            Oh I believe it. Bob does love his motors.
            sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Did he find any loopers whilst cleaning?

Joe

Comment

anzani motor

sam,thanks for the reply.i was learn from another tread that anzani B able to make 65hp with 20%to 40% nitro blend at 9,000 rpm.i just wonder what this little engine can do.

Comment

Yes, nitro, more carbs more porting made a lot more power. I'm not sure how reliable 65 hp is for a number nor how reliable a 65 hp Anzani B would be. Quite a few special motors were made for setting records that were well beyond a "competition" race set up and I think the highest speeds were over 100 mph

Comment

Theres a film about an attempt to get 100+ from an Anzani B motor. I was trying to watch it a an AOMCI meet but too much was going on to pay full attention. There was additional carburation work. it was as I remember detailed well how it was done.
                    Team Tower

Comment

The "official" UIM world 350cc record was set with the Anzani by Gerry Walin at Lincoln City in 1967 at 90.94 mph.

Gerry also set the 250cc record at 84.11 mph a year earlier.

Bob has a vast amount of Mercury powerheads and parts plus the very first Harrison (serial number 1) complete with original invoice. This may become available in the near future along with a 250cc Anzani.
                      Last edited by Mike Ward; 03-30-2011, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X