wtb--ssm- props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb--ssm- props

want to buy- looking for ssm prop for late 60's/70's super speed master lower
    unit- left or right prop- 9 1/2 ' spline- email me if you have one sitting around you want to sell- edboyd@trebnet.com

Ted

what pitch? ... they were available from about 12" to about 22" (pitch is probably more important than diameter since very few are more than 9 3/4" diameter)

I am looking for a large diameter 3 blade RH cleaver with 19" to 22" pitch myself ... the kind of prop no one else is likely to be able to use. Most SSM props are 15" to 18" pitch. I have clearance for 11" diameter ... early SSM's can probably only safely clear 9 7/8" diameter ... you can probably use 9 3/4" diameter, you aren't stuck at 9 1/2"

Important is that they have 12 splines (that's the SSM shaft which is common to the 1970's race motors like the Chrysler 150 and OMC V-4 racers but otherwise unique).
    Last edited by sam; 03-26-2011, 02:54 PM.

Comment

wtb-ssm prop

Hi sam, how you doing- looking for a 15- 19 pitch range ssm propeller

Ted

Comment

I think I have a prop for you. Not enough pitch for my rig, but should suit you. PM me and we will work out the details

Comment

Working...
        X