Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boats and Motors For Sale

2006 Dawe and Y-102 $1500 (sold)

2010 Revolution never been wet $1500 (sold)

C-mod engine Y-302, mod hardware by LeeTietze $2250 ( y-302 SOLD ) Teitze 302 c-mod setup $500.00 (SOLD)

96" Apel $500 ( SOLD )

My health just will not let me have time to take care of more than one boat and I am not doing everything it needs.

stevenaaugust@hotmail.com 360-580-4252
    Email or text works best I have moved down to the Ocean, cellphone does not work very good some times not at all.
    Steve
    Last edited by QUINAULTRACING; 04-25-2011, 08:47 PM. Reason: sold y-302 and C-mod setup sold sold

bump

bump:

Comment

Hi Steve.....Hope you're feeling better. Have any safety equipment for sale? (jacket, cut suit, etc) Thanks

Comment

Not at this time

SAFETY GEAR AND PROPELLERS WILL BE THE LAST TO GO, BUT ALL ENGINES COME WITH A PROPELLER AND ALL BOATS COME WITH A DOLLY. AND I AM FEELING GOOD ENOUGH THAT I AM LOOKING FOR A NEW DOLLY THAT ONLY WORKS ON RACE WEEKENDS THAT CAN'T COOK OR DO WINDOWS BUT CAN DRAG A BOAT TO THE TRAILER WITHOUT A DOLLY AND CAN PULL ON A ROPE HARD ENOUGH TO PULL THE ROPE PULLEY RIGHT OFF THE TOP OF A 44" D-mod. COWGIRL MAYBE OR WOMAN WRESTLER. STEVE

Comment

Parts

Steve
          Do you have any Yamato parts for sale.email me at tcronk@tampabay.rr.com
          Tom

Comment

Real deal

Bump

Comment

Still looking for jacket and cut suit.................

Comment

Not at this time

Originally posted by treadguy View Post
                Still looking for jacket and cut suit.................
                Still not going to sell cut gear until every thing is gone. Steve

Comment

What does the C-Mod set up include?
                  82F
                  Mark O'Brien

Comment

TIETZE C- mod

Originally posted by rball82 View Post
                    What does the C-Mod set up include?
                    PIPE, HEADER, MANIFOLD, STEERING BAR, AND PIPE RACK.

Steve

Comment

Steve, I'll take the Tietze C-Mod Setup for the 302. Give me a call this afternoon, and we'll figure pickup.

Question: the 302 that you have, is it on a Tietze tower or a standard Yamato tower? Gearfoot shaped?

Thanks, JP
                      http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Engine

Originally posted by guedo499 View Post
                        Steve, I'll take the Tietze C-Mod Setup for the 302. Give me a call this afternoon, and we'll figure pickup.

Question: the 302 that you have, is it on a Tietze tower or a standard Yamato tower? Gearfoot shaped?

Thanks, JP
                        John the 302 is sold, Tietze Tower is sold, the foot is sold. All I have left is PIPE, HEADER, MANIFOLD, Steering Bar, and PIPE RACK. I have got rid of about 1/3 of my inventory this winter. Only thing I am going to keep is my Pro stuff and a few 302 parts for the Canoes, oh and my 80 stuff will just sell as parts. My health is not getting better. I think I am as good as I am going to get. That leaves me in a chair 90 percent of the time. I have been trying to getting some walking in. But I do not make it very far. I have been trying to walk for 45 minutes at a time and found I was only dreaming. Later John tell your mom and dad hi for me. Think of them often. Steve

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                          X