Blackwell Racing Boats Equipment Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackwell Racing Boats Equipment Sale

Turn Key, Fast Equipment For Sale. I've still got my 20SSH/CSH "The Ol' Man and the C", my JR/AXSR/ASR "Earl's Old Boat" and a Buzz Rasmussen trailer for sale. I plan to bring it to the Winter Nationals at Eatonville April 2 & 3.

Here's a link for more detail and pictures.
    http://columbiaoutboard.org/pages/bu...ction-sale.php

Very Good Equipment

Check your PM Bill.

Jim

Comment

Bump...2 Weeks until the Winter Nationals. One of these would love to follow you home! Heck, get the trailer and everything.

Folks, this is some fast equipment. Each of these rigs have and can win. Both of them corner extremely well. Nobody outcorners us. On the river at Newburg, these boats rule.

The C Stock Hydro has balsa core vacuum bagged composite cockpit sides and bottom panels. If you want to know more, send me a pm.

BRB

Comment

Final bump before the Stock Winternationals!

If interested, let me know and I'll bring this equipment to the Winternationals.
        ASR/JSR/AXSR - Turn Key Rig - Blackwell Hull, Hannon/Schwartz OMC, Dewald props, boat cart
        20SSH/CSH - Turn Key Rig - Blackwell Hull w/Yamato, boat cart, Dewald Props
        2 Boat Trailer - Built by Buzz Rasmussen - Load your boats set up. No tear down!

BRB

Comment

Deals on wheels!

Though I am not in the market, I'll poke my head in on this one. Bill Blackwell has some of the most well-crafted, innovative and well-maintained equipment.

I've driven the 1st generation of the C hydro and was a very happy and safe 15-year-old running OSY. I have also raced against Cam with the one that is mentioned in the ad, and I was very impressed with how well this set-up runs in both 20ss and CSH.

I also got my first runabout ride in the Reins/Blackwell hull he has for sale, and I can only remember how cool it was to get a ride, however I have seen this boat win many heats and fly higher than any other runabout in the world.

Bill has some amazing race boats here guys. These prices are unbeatable for dialed in, competitive set-ups. Take him up on his offers!
          28-R

Comment

I had the opportunity to drive the CSH rig at Newberg, OR last year. That is the most challenging course on the region 10 schedule. I was able to go out in this rig and feel instantly comfortable. In fact I got a 2nd place and a 1st place finish in it in my first two heats.
            Here's the point.
            THIS STUFF IS FAST!!!
            It is without question the best turning C boat I've ever driven.
            It is forgiving enough for the new guy, and fast enough to win for anyone.
            Additionally, Bill is a great craftsman and this is well put together stuff.

The runabout is also fast, it can hang with JMK (national champion) any day.

-Mike Perman 32-R

Comment

Originally posted by jpro60 View Post
              The runabout is also fast, it can hang with JMK (national champion) any day.

-Mike Perman 32-R
              At any race it was the "Earl" 8R Blackwell, 42R, 111R, or 10R to win ASR, all depends who came out of the first turn first.

Current owner of 3 Blackwell Race Boats, 25SSH, ASH & ASR.

BRB, "Tomorrows Technology Today".

Comment

2 FAST rigs and a trailer are still for sale. ASR and 20SSH/CSH. I'll bring everything to Newburg this weekend.

BRB

Comment

Working...
                X