wanted CMR 4-blade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted CMR 4-blade

I'm looking for a 4-blade prop for a Yamato 102 CMR. Please pm me or e-mail at marks29as@yahoo.com

Thank you
    Mark Tingley 326-C

Prop

Originally posted by markt326c View Post
    I'm looking for a 4-blade prop for a Yamato 102 CMR. Please pm me or e-mail at marks29as@yahoo.com

Thank you
    Mark Tingley 326-C
    You don't need no new stinking prop.

kk

Comment

LOL Karl you know I still need about 5mi. an hour and a magic prop to help get there. LOL

Comment

what kind of boat are you running what speed are you going now four blades are easy to make if u know a machinist

Comment

I have a Sorensen runabout and I'm running between 67 to 68mi. per hr. with the last pipe I made and lost and have to try to remake from last year, but I'm already working on that part. Now I'm just looking for a good 4 blade to go with it.

Comment

Pipe

Mark,
            Have you talked with Dean Wilson he might be able to help on pipe and props
            Todd

Comment

Hi Todd, How are you doing these days. I actually have been building my own pipes and have had pretty good results. It has been fun making my own pipes and trying to make them work. I felt bad losing my best pipe last year at Salt Springs but not as bad as if I had paid $300.00 for it. So I'm going to remake it until I'm happy with another. I still have my #2 back up until then. LOL I'm just looking for a good 4-blade to go with it.

Comment

Pipe

Mark,
                Sorry to hear you lost your pipe. You need to put a cable at the end of your stinger and then clamp to your pipe bracket. The swagget tool works great to do this.
                Im doing well after 1st neck surgury found out I need one more though. Was planning on helping out this year at some of the races as Daniel Wilde has pm'd me to help will have to wait and see now.

I have an 1100 if your ready

Todd

Comment

Working...
                X