No announcement yet.

350 hydro............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send me some info on this one. Where is it located? Is this one of David's old boats? Thanks

Comment

The Great Northwest

Originally posted by treadguy View Post
      Send me some info on this one. Where is it located? Is this one of David's old boats? Thanks
      The boat is in Olympia WA. As to the history of this boat we will need others to chime in, I traded a "C" for it here in region 10 because they needed one.
      It is sadly one boat away from moving outdoors, and that boat arrives 4-1-11 (Winter Nationals).

Comment

Originally posted by PRO-MOTIONRACING View Post
        The boat is in Olympia WA. As to the history of this boat we will need others to chime in, I traded a "C" for it here in region 10 because they needed one.
        It is sadly one boat away from moving outdoors, and that boat arrives 4-1-11 (Winter Nationals).

This was David Hooten's 350 boat. He sold it to Les Morgan who tried to run it a few times and never had a good go at it. As you can see, he converted it to a Kneeler cause he didn't wanna laydown in it.

Also, If I remember correctly this is an older boat which still had wood sponsons on it both front and back and the boat is shorter than most, but I could be wrong...
        Sattler Racing R-15
        350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
        TEAM VRP
        The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Hey treadguy,

Here is a link to pictures of the boat we discussed on the phone. Built in 2003, has the newer style fiberglass sponsons, never been updside down, never wrecked, etc

http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/sho...94&postcount=1
          Sattler Racing R-15
          350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
          TEAM VRP
          The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Working...
          X