Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Want to buy a 25SS package

Hello
    I want to buy a hydro to race while my son is racing a T-750 boat at APBA events in southern Ontario.
    I've been driving speed boats all my life, but not hydro's.
    I read the 25SS class may be endangered but get the feeling it will be around for a while yet. Due to this, it may be an affordable entry boat.

Can anyone please connect with me with advice, and what to look out for.

I understand Jeff Brewster and Brian Rossman are very familiar with this class.
    Thankyou.

Dave E dave@elsey.ca 905-319-0723 Res

25 ssh

Silas has a 25 XS Merc for sale , And there are a lot of CSH boats for sale , you could put togather a package real quick. "" KEEP 25 ALIVE "" Shawn

Comment

I sent you an e-mail regarding equipment and the status of the class in Canada.
      Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Thanks Jack, Spencer.
        I don't want to buy a boat that is already obsolete or uncompetitive. I weigh 175 lb and understand a 25SS, C or D rig suits my weight.
        I'd like to see and inspect before I buy.
        What would you buy? Budget ~ $3500.00

Comment

Dave,
          I will call you tonight after work.
          Jeff
          http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

Hey, Davee.

I am the one who shawn said has a 25xs for sale. At the moment it actually looks like my father is going to race it this season.

But if you are looking for a package deal we are selling our CSH package, COMPLETE (the one in my picture next to my name). Spencer built the hydro several years ago. it handle great. Comes with a Yamato 102 with fresh rings and crank bearing, VERY good compression, strong motor w/ restrictor for 20SSH. It comes completely rigged, ready to run, with two props.

We are asking $2800 for the package.

Let me know if you are intersted, we are in southern maine. My number is 207-615-3124

Silas.
            Silas Jordan
            Windham, Maine
            CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
            Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

25ssh

Tony Belrango up there near kanada has a very good 25ssh rig. It was owned by Gary Thornton. It is a Pavlick hydro fast and stable. He hasn't raced it in several years now and I think he would sell it. Let me know if you are interested. I can get you his contact info.

Comment

New Rookie

Looks like I have found a boat.
                Mark Taylor's #95 Hemp boat, with engine.

I'll have millions of questions so everyone, prepare yourselves!

Off the bat, I will need lower unit servicing tools and an engine parts and service manual. Anyone selling them?

I'm meeting Erik Luksep tomorrow to join TORC. He and I are on the same lake, couldn't be better.

Can't wait to try it out.

Thanks again to everyone.
                Dave Elsey

Comment

That's great Dave! Welcome to racing to you and your son. See ya at the races or the TORC Swap Meet/Party on May 14 near Belleville/Picton
                  Fralick Racing
                  Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

Comment

Congratulations... Have fun racing..Its a Blast!!!!
                    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Cone tool

I have a brand new cone tool I will sell for $35. I have a total of 4 if anyone else needs one. Contact me at AerolinerBoat@aol.com or 337-304-0379
                      Alan
                      Attached Files

Comment

cone tool

SIGH i just ordered 1 from east coats marine for 41.00 plus shipping lol guess it pays to come to hydro racer more often lololol
                        Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Working...
                        X