• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email

David
    Sent you a PM on HR.
    Tom

Comment

A LOT of these parts are next to impossible to find not to mention that you can't buy a new Arltralite anymore....

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Motor parts...
        Attached Files

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by pstock800 View Post
            Pm sent
            Read and answered.

Comment

Still for sale....

Partial list: 8 Mod 50 pistons and a Mod 50 cylinder head, 3 McDaniels .040" over "Mod 50 style" pistons and a cylinder head for those, Tim Kurcs ported block, copy of Ralph Cook's "Bayer" exhaust, two towers with clamps (one is a brand new never run Bass tower), brand new, never run 1:1 Bass lower unit, "Big Twin" rods....

Comment

Boat is sold. Still have a LOT of parts to build a 3 cylinder OMC Formula E / 850 Mod / Super E motor.
                Last edited by David_L6; 12-19-2012, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Boat, both towers, and lower unit have been sold. That still leaves a lot of parts to build a powerhead (and have a lot of parts left over!). The Mod 50 parts are very difficult to find... The exhaust is one of only two known to exist (Ralph Cook has been running the other one for years). If someone will come pick up these parts I have "extras" that will be included that are too heavy to ship without spending a bunch of money on shipping (stock powerheads for example). I'll meet buyer part way. We'll have to discuss that but I'm willing to drive 3 or 4 hours one way to meet a buyer.

Comment

How much cash for the exhaust system?
                    Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Pistons

Dave:

I might be interested in the pistons that look like they have the dome. (not the McDaniels) What sizes do you have? Looks like you have some rods too?

john sharp
                      8H

john.sharp@sbcglobal.net

Comment

Sonny, check your PM. John, check your e-mail.

Comment

Working...
                        X