FE / SE hydro and motor parts for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FE / SE hydro and motor parts for sale

Pictures on Webshots and Facebook. Pictures of some of the motor parts on page 2 of this thread.

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/579855262WZuSxV

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id...46&aid=2108507
    Last edited by David_L6; 12-19-2012, 03:39 AM.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

44 parts

What do you have for D-MoD 44 Thanks wally sassykroll@aim.com

Comment

DavidL6@cmaaccess.com

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

How much for the bass lower unit?

Comment

Originally posted by Richie23N View Post
          How much for the bass lower unit?
          I'm not selling the lower unit separately.

Comment

Mod 50 pistons

Hi David,

Sorry to see you selling. You've got the makings for a fast rig. Q: Will you separate the OMC Mod-50 pistons?

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Kurcz View Post
              Hi David,

Sorry to see you selling. You've got the makings for a fast rig. Q: Will you separate the OMC Mod-50 pistons?

Tim
              I'm not selling bits and pieces separately. Too many trips to Shreveport to ship.

Comment

When / if boat is sold I will see about selling motor parts kind of seperately (all motor stuff or all powerhead stuff or all tower and lower unit stuff).

The 4 blade Dewald prop is for 1:1 three holer OMC (Super E, Formula E, whatever that class is called these days!) and / or 14:15 E (APBA DMH).

Comment

Bump. This stuff isn't doing anyone any good in boxes.

Comment

Hi David L6

I'm new to the fourm, I would like to talk to you about your parts and/or boat as a package Mod 50 OMC, if you can send me a phone number i'll call today. I'm in S.C.
                    use to race in late 70's & early 80's have more time to play and thinking of building
                    2 boats.

Thanks len

Comment

Len,

I sent you my phone number via Private Message.

David

Comment

Hi David

Call you friday

Len

Comment

I'd like to talk to you about what you got...im located in east texas on toledo bend...by the sounds of it your not too far away....send me a pm with some contact info and prices or you can email me at Kickstand002@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by STEVE FRENCH
                            Send P/M on the Brinkman C-MOD powerhead........?

100N/STEVE FRENCH....

All C Mod parts have been sold.
                            Last edited by David_L6; 05-13-2012, 10:57 AM. Reason: All C Mod parts SOLD.

Comment

Originally posted by kickstand002 View Post
                              I'd like to talk to you about what you got...im located in east texas on toledo bend...by the sounds of it your not too far away....send me a pm with some contact info and prices or you can email me at Kickstand002@yahoo.com
                              You have mail.

Comment

Working...
                              X