Csr again for sale !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Csr again for sale !!

Turnkey 66F CSR Rig. My sale fell thru due to Illness of buyer. This is complete setup we used at Jesup last spring which ran up front a lot of the time and is essentially a twin of Tim Weber’s high point rig contender. Buy and step into a contender and just pull the rope and go. DeSilva Delta series, fast and stable. All DeSilva hardware, Brown thrust bracket, Tiny Tach. Strong 302 built and CC’d by Tom Johnston. Oversize fuel tank, Brown foldable steering bar, shaped foot. My Best Jesup set up prop. $4225 for all.
    Also, my customized box trailer engineered and built by me. It is built on an all steel frame and the box is made with steel welded tube sheathed outside in Aluminum sheets and inside with 1/4 " ply. Two heavy duty swing out rear doors with welded on Cargo trailer Hinges. Has two steel swing out racks supported top and bottom on bronze bushings. New tires, hubs, and springs. Carries 4 C or D stock runabouts and the left front bunk is cantilevered by removing the vertical post with 3 pins. Two stabilizing feet adjustable on back of box. There is a Pickup bed hydraulic jib crane bolted securely to the roof. It can be removed by lifting the jib arm and cylinder out of the bolted on tube base for travel. $2000 Jon K Walters walters@plantationcable.net
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jon66w; 03-07-2011, 09:51 AM. Reason: Bump
    Jon Walters
Working...
X