J-AX restrictor plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-AX restrictor plates

Anyone have use for a J and AX omc restrictor plates?I have them and have no use for them.If you need them send me your address and there yours.Thanks.
    Bob

j/ax plates

i have a new driver that is starting to race this year and it would help to have the restrictor plates you have . My name is Dave Rudik and i live in millville nj . my address is 345 Jute rd millville nj 08332 . also my phone is 856 207 2477.

Comment

I will get them out to you Dave.
      Bob

Comment

Do you have any other A or J parts? If so could you e-mail me kvvsrv@hotmail.com

Comment

j/ax parts

thanks BOB and as the other post stated do you have any other j/ax stuff,or even any 302's

Comment

hello

hi bob i was wondering if you had the chance to mail out the restrictor plates yet . if you did thank you if not let me know when you do so i can be looking for them .thank you and have a great day

Comment

I have thrust bracket for J Mercury, 50dollars with shipping. 19187911733

Comment

Do you know what degree it is? I'm looking for an 18 degree.

Comment

They are at Alan Brown's and I am asking him to measure it. If you are within a few degrees it will work..Doc

Comment

I have two thrust Brackets for sale, one is twelve degrees the other is 15 degrees, 50 dollars with shipping, each. Doc Miller 1918-791-1733

Comment

Working...
                    X