Hustler Race Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hustler_race_product View Post
    Sorry guys didnt mean to stir up the beans .Let me try this again I have exhaust. Not sure what is legal where and what is illegal but if anyone needs exhaust I have some available .

Its no big deal. Need something to do in the off season.
    I did send you an e-mail
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Open Pipe Yamato

I have ran an open pipe Yamato 102 for the last 12 years. I also ran plenty of expansion chamber Yamato's in my racing career. Our open pipe C-Mod 102 runabout has won 7 NBRA national championships. In order to make an open pipe 102 or 302 run well you have to change the gear ratio. We run a 12:16 ratio on our runabout. Many years ago in AOF there was a class called 102 mod hydro. No modifications to the internals of the engine but any pipe and gear ratio were allowed. We used to run them on boats smaller than the boats used for C-Mod hydro now. When they were really running fast they would be as fast as a Dmod 40ci hydro.
      Keith Kampen

Comment

550 class

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
        I guess we need to send you back down under on a Walk About

Open pipes are for racing!
        Yeah there is a legal class in AUS that you can run a open pipe on a 302 but I don't think any one has figured out the set up .

I just think it would sound sweet !!

CMH. 61R
        Short Fuze Racing
        Team Darneille
        ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
        IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

We have raced the megaphone 102 for about 6 years now. Set an AOF record with it in 2007 (which was never recognized due to internal problems at the time) Won the NBRA southern short course nationals in 2009 with it as well. And many many heats/overalls in both National and Local races. We are pretty much one of the few megaphone yamatos even still running in NBRA. And we are just as competitive as anyone else. I remember at the 2008 NBRA nationals in Ponca City, OK. We had a photo finish between myself, Rick Miller, AND Vernon Barfield. I squeezed it out by just a hair. That's two of the fastest in the country in ANY organization. Funtimes So it's a coin flip at any race.

Not to mention it does sounds pretty awesome compared to the exspansion chambers haha.

And we are using a Hustler Exhaust.
          (I wanna be paid for the advertisment ;p haha. Jokes.)
          John Mathews @ Mathews Racing L-390

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnmathews390
          Instagram: http://instagram.com/johnmathews_390
          Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnmathews_390
          Email: JohnMathewsL390@aol.com
          Cell#: 318-794-4515

Comment

c-mod Social Group

If anyone is interested .

https://hydroracer.net/forums/group.php?groupid=4

CMH. 61R
            Short Fuze Racing
            Team Darneille
            ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
            IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Hey guys I have had some orders and gotten some emails regarding some unanswered questions about are products. If anybody is interested in our products and have any questions please feel free to call me. thanks Tim Snider 1573-552-2953

Comment

i can deff attest to there stacks makeing lots horsepower for the d-mod class and the records i have set with there products,,,

Comment

hustler exhaust

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                  something like these!

Hi!,does anybody know if the Twin Megaphone setup to suit the Yamato is still available. Tried contacting Hustler via Email but to no avail. cheers,gray chandler.
                  Last edited by geecee; 07-15-2011, 12:03 AM. Reason: Needed more info

Comment

sad and sorry to say open pipes in apba for yamatos are not approved all yamatos must have chambers on yamato only !! cliff Johnson has conversion kits (chamber type) avaliable through apba

yes open pipe is legal on merc 4 cylinder 30 hp or C class also known as 500 cc mod

and the merc modified properly will rock most yamatos if you want a merc get harry brinkmans how to modify your merc manual from alan van wheele and do all it says to do for the merc 30

if you wish to run NBRA get tim snyders hustler or a bayer from dudly malone and cliff johnson has the Obrien exhaust system as well
                    Last edited by RandY Aveline; 07-18-2011, 11:38 PM.
                    Pure of heart : Outlaw by nature

"choice not chance determines destiny"

"the race is never quite over , the course is never quite ours"

how many years must a man pay for mistakes he did not make?

here is a link of a little bit of Randy s racing history and a tribute to the late Ken Krier to learn more click the link

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...221#post107221

Comment

Yamato Megaphones

Hi!,just like to clarify a mute point. Not legal with the APBA. Is that the American or Australian Power Boat Association, cheers,gray chandler.

Comment

Legal Megaphone

Well !!!, '' Cut off my legs and call me shorty '', should have read Aussie Steves information and saved some ink. Just waiting on postage cost for the Megaphone system to OZ. cheers,gray chandler.

Comment

Working...
                        X