Hustler Race Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hustler Race Products

I seen on the hydro thread a while back someone was looking for some 302 open exhaust . Our old foundries owner passed away we have a new foundry doing castings. We have alot of stuff in stock and more being casted if anybody is looking for exhaust or towers for all the mod classes that are being ran we can try to meet your needs. If you have any questions email me at hydroplanedriver@yahoo.com Thanks Tim Snider

How cool would that be a set of hustler mega's for my 302 .....I think I just dribbled a little bit

CMH. 61R
    Short Fuze Racing
    Team Darneille
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
    IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Steve View Post
      How cool would that be a set of hustler mega's for my 302 .....I think I just dribbled a little bit
      I am with you on that Steve!! Yupper
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Horns for 102

This is already a class in NBRA, called 102 Mod hydro I believe. It is a large class. In a nutshell, it lets you do some internal work to the 102 yamato engine, and also run a megaphone on it. You can run any gearbox as well I believe.

They sound nearly identical to the 25 mod class. But they are super fast compared to a CMH. The class also lets the APBA version of CMH/CMR using a 102 run in it. It is actually a pretty big class in both hydro and runabout. Usually have plenty of entries to make a near full field in both, or full fields.

Keith Kampen has a pretty fast one on the runabout.
        Dave Mason
        Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Not quite accurate. The 102 Mod Hydro is no more. NBRA runs what is now called 25 MH and CMH. There use to be a differance is pipes allowed but now there is no differance so I run my boat in both using a 102 Mod

Comment

something like these!
            Attached Files

Comment

It is so frustrating trying to figure out the rule book. Does anyone know what exhaust systems are allowed in C mod for APBA???? Just the tuned pipe or open pipes to??

Comment

Finally found it in the tech rules for Mod only. They allow both systems in the class. If a new motor comes into the class down the road then they can not run open pipes.

Comment

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                  Finally found it in the tech rules for Mod only. They allow both systems in the class. If a new motor comes into the class down the road then they can not run open pipes.

I know they are legal in AOF, but I could have sworn they outlawed the Megaphone's on the Yamato's in APBA a few years ago. At any rate, the Megaphone looks cool, and of course sounds cool on the Yamato. They also work well if you get things dialed in. Brian Payn had a 102 with a Megaphone that went like a bat out of he77.

Hustler doesn't make a run of these very often, If I were you guys I'd be buying up a kit, or 2. Hustler always makes good stuff
                  Sattler Racing R-15
                  350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
                  TEAM VRP
                  The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

Megaphones

Megaphones are not permitted on Yamato's in CMod in APBA. Lonnie Morris built a set for the Yamato that he said were very fast. Unfortunately he found out they were not permitted and he had to shelve the project. Expansion chambers are legal however as I am sure everyone here knows.
                    kk

Comment

Originally posted by krazy karl View Post
                      Megaphones are not permitted on Yamato's in CMod in APBA. Lonnie Morris built a set for the Yamato that he said were very fast. Unfortunately he found out they were not permitted and he had to shelve the project. Expansion chambers are legal however as I am sure everyone here knows.
                      kk
                      Then like I said the rule book is very confusing and frustrating to use. I guess if I get a set then when I run APBA it will be D mod only and when I run AOF it will be C and D mod.

Comment

Yeah they are not allowed APBA

CMH. 61R
                        Short Fuze Racing
                        Team Darneille
                        ALWAYS LOOKING FOR GOOD CMH PROPS FOR SALE
                        IF YOU HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Steve View Post
                          Yeah they are not allowed APBA
                          I guess we need to send you back down under on a Walk About

Open pipes are for racing!

Comment

Exhaust

Sorry guys didnt mean to stir up the beans .Let me try this again I have exhaust. Not sure what is legal where and what is illegal but if anyone needs exhaust I have some available .

Comment

Megaphones

I think the rationale behind the decision is to start towards lowering sound levels at our events to prevent the loss of race sites due to noise. I think the Mercs and Dmod is going to be around for years to come, kind of making this limitation on megaphones in Cmod on the Yamato kind of moot. The Mercs in CMod are still permitted to run megaphones. But I guess you have to start somewhere. This is discussion for another thread, but I think expansion chambers would probably work better on the loop charged Yamatos than megaphones. Megaphones work best on deflector mercs but has been mentioned in this and other threads there have been exceptions to this premise either way.
                              kk

Comment

Working...
                              X