Hydroracer Decal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydroracer Decal

If folks are interested in a set of hydroracer decals send us a PM with name and address. We also have Montnana RaceCraft decals available. Right now we have black and white and will be getting a yellow soon. As of now I believe the cost for a set of two with shipping will be about $10
    Attached Files
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

An option to purchase the hydroracer.net decals in black or white has been added to the Google Checkout button on the portal page. $10.00 a set, be sure to pick your color either black or white, more colors to be added later.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Suggestion

How about a HydroRacer decal of the website pages header?

Al Peffley

Comment

Originally posted by Al Peffley View Post
        How about a HydroRacer decal of the website pages header?

Al Peffley
        All it takes is money Al. You want to pay for the art work and the first printing go for it. About a $1000 to start with I believe.
        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Al that was something that we toyed with back in the beginning, right after we first purchased hydroracer. We felt like for the cost involved the T-shirts were a better use of money, something that people will wear and other people will see at more than just at a boat race.

If only money grew on trees, the quarters I planted a few years back still haven't netted anything.

Anyway we decided to go with a really simple decal and invest in the shirts.

Comment

Decals are now available in yellow!

Comment

Working...
            X