CSR For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fish On View Post
    Is there any chance you will be in the north west in the next couple of months with the boat?

Jack 711R
    I will not be in the NW part of the US, but will be at Mod Nationals in August and maybe some one has room on trailer to carry back.
    82F
    Mark O'Brien

Comment

Originally posted by RGUNBY View Post
      I am very interested, if still available nest Friday I may come and get it. Do you have a trailer you would like to sale also?
      Yes I can meet up with you on Friday or this weekend. Let me know what works for you.
      82F
      Mark O'Brien

Comment

Boat is still for sale. Can deliver to Depue at end of month or Rainbow City AL in August.
        82F
        Mark O'Brien

Comment

DeSilva Runabout

Thanks Mark, checks in the mail.

Comment

Boat is sold and heading West. A donation will be sent to hydroracer, thanks for all they do for our sport.
            82F
            Mark O'Brien

Comment

Congrats Mark, Do you know anyone out there who wants my CSR and my 4 boat box trailer. I'd be able to Haul it up to Depue or Wisconsin to have some one haul it frrom there. Jon
              Jon Walters

Comment

If you guys don't mind my asking, ... what does it cost to ship it from the east cost to the west cost?

Thanks
                Bill

Comment

Originally posted by BillCNC View Post
                  If you guys don't mind my asking, ... what does it cost to ship it from the east cost to the west cost?

Thanks
                  Bill
                  Bill. I was lucky enough to find a fellow racer with an open bunk heading from nationals back to Washington. Generally will cost a couple tanks of gas depending how far the trip.
                  82F
                  Mark O'Brien

Comment

Originally posted by jon66w View Post
                    Congrats Mark, Do you know anyone out there who wants my CSR and my 4 boat box trailer. I'd be able to Haul it up to Depue or Wisconsin to have some one haul it frrom there. Jon
                    Jon, I cannot believe someone has not scooped up your trailer yet. One of the best trailers I have seen and user friendly. I have not heard back from the fellow from Georgia that was looking for a rig.
                    82F
                    Mark O'Brien

Comment

Originally posted by rball82 View Post
                      Bill. I was lucky enough to find a fellow racer with an open bunk heading from nationals back to Washington. Generally will cost a couple tanks of gas depending how far the trip.
                      How about if your "Not" lucky enough to know a fellow racer with an extra bunk available?

Bill

Comment

Bill

Originally posted by BillCNC View Post
                        How about if your "Not" lucky enough to know a fellow racer with an extra bunk available?

Bill
                        I have never looked into a truck price but have heard can be a nightmare with crating and delivery instructions. I know this does not answer you question but would be a good topic question.
                        82F
                        Mark O'Brien

Comment

I bought this boat from Mark and am going to run a 44xs on it in DSR and DMR. As for trucking cost's, I'm in Washington state and wanted a boat my buddy Sonny has in New York. Trucking cost's from coast to coast for a runabout are about $1500. Way to much for me

Comment

Working...
                          X