Spartan throttle wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartan throttle wanted

Lookin for a Spartan safety throttle . If you have one please contact me.

Throttle needed

are you cornering the throttle market??? send me a picture and I'll see if I have one.

Joe

Comment

NO LOL !!! It says spartin on the side with a little hydro imbosed in it.. I got the Richardson throttle off e-bay and its cracked in two places. Now I am in a dispute with the seller because it needs major repair. Good money gone to waste. I guess I still need a Richardson throttle still..

Comment

I understood that a Richardson race boat had its driver fall out in the days before the dead man throttle and the boat speared a power cruiser trapping a woman in the head. Their throttle was the result.

Here are a couple you may not have seen before.
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        WWW.COMPMILLENNIA.COM
        Composite fabricator
        ISO 9001-2008 Quality Certified
        Washington, North Carolina

Comment

are any for sale?? That is the spartin I am lookin for!!! Is it for sale???

Comment

Hey guy's,

This is going to far in my opinion. Looked at the eBay auction and it was poorly described and only one picture. Unacceptable by any standard for someone with 160 feedbacks. Now - if you don't want to send it back to the guy for a refund, then the discussion should be over. There are many more Richardson throttles out there..... This is a small group of really nice racers and it's just a **** aluminum casting....not enough to cause hardships amongst racers or strokes!

Comment

Thank you for the honest coment GoodTry!!!

Comment

Working...
              X