Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APBA Mercury 15hp

Rick Keller has asked me to post the following for him:

This motor was purchased from APBA in July of 2009. Rick paid $2500.00 for the motor and $1100.00 for the lower unit. He would sell the motor with lower unit for $3400.00 plus freight charges. Anyone interested can contact Rick by E-mail, rkeller111r@hotmail.com or by phone at 509-993-0145. The motor and lower unit are new and have never been run."
    Attached Files

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

it looks like it has never been on the water!

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

It hasn't been run, let alone been in the water! It is for all intensive purposes brand NEW!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Worked a deal with Rick to buy this motor. Looks like my 9 year old is getting a
        very nice Christmas present this year!
        Chris Fabbro 2-F CSR / Carson Fabbro 95-F 25ssr, CSR, CSH, 300SSH / Greg Fabbro 63-F CSR, 25SSR

Comment

Gee Santa that is great! Would love to see the face on Christmas morning.
          I would probably filled my stocking.

Comment

That is great news Chris. At last count we had...
            Emily Hutchinson JR, JH
            Amy Waterson JR, JH
            Joe Waterson (if needed) JR, JH
            Justin Pinner would probably run J if we needed him to.
            With you guys joining the J program it looks like Region 5 is still in the J game.
            Amy and Emily will be doing some testing together this winter, maybe you guys could join us and we will bring an extra J runabout for you guys to test.

sigpic
            SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Nice addition to Region 5. Good job Chris
              82F
              Mark O'Brien

Comment

Race prep..................

Originally posted by Chris 75F View Post
                Worked a deal with Rick to buy this motor. Looks like my 9 year old is getting a
                very nice Christmas present this year!
                Congrats Chris

I would suggest you contact Stillwill to race prep the motor before you race it if it is indeed 'brand new'...........George is very reasonable and the skirt clearance on the 'never been run' Merc 15 motors is very very tight! Just the voice of experience trying to help out! Also it is critical to make sure the conversion kit is installed properly especially the water tubes and driveshaft!

Matt

Comment

another vote for George . . .

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
                  Congrats Chris

I would suggest you contact Stillwill to race prep the motor before you race it if it is indeed 'brand new'...........George is very reasonable and the skirt clearance on the 'never been run' Merc 15 motors is very very tight! Just the voice of experience trying to help out! Also it is critical to make sure the conversion kit is installed properly especially the water tubes and driveshaft!

Matt
                  From my observation I believe George is the Mercury Magic Man.
                  carpetbagger

Comment

Thanks Matt. I'll get in touch with George, and it is a new motor.
                    Chris Fabbro 2-F CSR / Carson Fabbro 95-F 25ssr, CSR, CSH, 300SSH / Greg Fabbro 63-F CSR, 25SSR

Comment

Working...
                    X