DSH and Mercury 44xs for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSH and Mercury 44xs for sale

Selling the Hemp. Boat currently holds 3/4 mile record in DSH. Motor was done by Benson along with lower unit. Standard bore. Asking $5,500

call me at 206-715-2188 or send an email
    J. Michael

DSH stuff

Why you selling out Mike? Stuff should be pretty fast.....

Comment

It's time for me to start downsizing. Family, new house, Unlimiteds and no time for my D!

The outfit is extremely fast and definitely a front runner. Needs a good home!

Comment

dsh for sale

Heh Mike...........can you post a photo and possibly a little info/history on this one.

Comment

Corey Peabody bought the boat from Brian Palmquist a few years back. Corey and I have ran it with a mod, tohatsu and the 44xs. Boat ran fast with all three motors. Corey placed 2nd at the 07 nationals running a tohatsu. I set the 3/4 mile record running a mercury. The boat was refinished over the winter.

I bought the mercury last year and had Benson do all the work to it. It is still standard bore and has about a half of season on it. The only problem I had with it was with the carbs and that was at this years nationals.

That's about all I can really think of. If you have any other questions please ask.
          Attached Files

Comment

will you split the outfit looking for another Dsh if so how much for the hydro dennis westby

Comment

Working...
            X