For Sale - CSH or other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale - CSH or other?

I bought this boat about 5 years ago from a racer up in MI. It has been used incidentally on a private lake just outside of Cincinnati. I am not certain what it is but believe it to be a B&H. It is just over 10’ long and just under 3’ wide. Although usable as is it could use some paint. I am selling it with all hardware less fuel tank. I have run it with a 102 but it is currently set up for use with a 22ci mercury with a 19” transom (can easily be cut down or notched). Additional pictures available: ftamanko@basconinc.com . $500 or offer. Wanted to offer it here before I move it to Craigslist.

Thanks, Frank

(Bottom)

Last edited by ftamanko; 10-17-2010, 03:03 PM.

Question

Hi
    I am new to racing and am looking for a starter hydro for c-stock, would this work for that purpose? Where is it located?

Thanks,

Peter Allen

Comment

Peter Allen, where are you located?

This is the perfect time of year to buy equipment. Fully rigged used but not used up boats are common in the 500-1500 range.

To original poster: what modifications have been made to the bottom?

BW
      302SSH.....Putting the Stock back in Stock Outboard

Comment

Hi,
        I'm in Indiana just west of Indianapolis. I've been around boats all my life but never small hydro's... not exactly sure what to look for. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilotpete View Post
          Hi,
          I'm in Indiana just west of Indianapolis. I've been around boats all my life but never small hydro's... not exactly sure what to look for. Any help would be appreciated.
          What is your weight? CSH is a good class and you can run that class anywere. There will be multiple people on here that can help you out
          sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Central Indiana is a great place to race Outboard Hydroplanes.

I am sure someone in your area will step up and show you a few things. Maybe even get you a ride.

Once you get a ride you will be hooked.

Anyone from the area available to help out a new driver?

Brad Walker
            302SSH.....Putting the Stock back in Stock Outboard

Comment

Originally posted by B Walker View Post
              Peter Allen, where are you located?

This is the perfect time of year to buy equipment. Fully rigged used but not used up boats are common in the 500-1500 range.

To original poster: what modifications have been made to the bottom?

BW
              I have not made any modifications to the bottom but it is stepped/recessed about 1/4" in the middle. Looks like this is how it was originally made.

The boat is located in Cincinnati, OH.

Frank

Comment

Thanks for the help! I am about 200 Lbs but should be around 180 by the spring. I went to the races about a month ago in Alexandria KY and I think I am already hooked. I've been trying to go faster in boats my whole life and have been working on outboards since I was 10 (47 now). This looks very interesting. Again, any help would really be appreciated! This probably should be on a new thread since this has hijacked the original but I can't seem to figure out how to post a new thread, all I can do is reply to an existing one... where is the new post button supposed to be?

Comment

from the main page, you will see a link bar thats gray, at the far left is a link to forums click that you you will get a list of forum topics. chose the appropriate forum. at the top left you will see the NEW Thread link. click that and type to your hearts content!

Gene Schertz 26V
                  TEAM CAFFEINE
                  Cranked up and ready to Roll
                  Reeds for Speed!

Comment

Gentlemen,
                    I have started a new thread (New guy in Indiana) on this forum.

I apologize to Frank for hijacking the thread for the last several posts, I will let this thread get back to it's intended purpose.

Thanks again for all your help

Peter Allen

Comment

Hydro has been sold.

Thanks,

Frank

Comment

Working...
                      X