raceboat trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raceboat trailer

Want to buy a raceboat trailer that will hold a CSR with an engine box on the back, preferably in the Northern Michigan area but will consider others not too far away. (231) 536 3144 or cell (954) 547 1659
    Last edited by racer121M; 10-20-2010, 04:17 PM.

maybe this will work?

Check this one out here--> http://www.bsoa.net/06-Classifieds/Classifieds.htm

If you happen to get it... I will be making a trip -hopefully in the next month or so... up into Michigan to pick up some engine parts. I could possibly tow it with me when I go and you can meet me.

Keep in mind. If it helps you, I'll be coming out of Wisconsin thru Chicago, down around Indiana and upwards.
    Kip 69w

Comment

Kip, thanks for the offer. I'll call the owner tomorrow and see if I can work out something. I'll let you know where the trailer is so we can see if it is going to be too much of a hassle for you to pick it up. Where in MI will you be coming to?

Bob

Comment

not sure

Not sure when Im coming there yet. Waiting for some issues to clear up first. within 30 days though... Save My contact info till then -even if you find a different one in this area

Comment

Hey Kip...I just talked to the trailer guy (I didn't get his name) and it turns out that he will be coming to MI in a week or so. I will be meeting him in Flint. If that falls through could I still have you in reserve and I would just meet you wherever you are getting the parts?

Thanks, Bob

Comment

kewl for me

Yeah ok... no prob

Comment

Still looking for a race trailer for at least one 13'6" runabout. I'm afraid the one I wanted has sold.
              Last edited by racer121M; 10-19-2010, 12:26 PM. Reason: continuity

Comment

Working...
              X