mod 50 stuff on scream n fly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mod 50 stuff on scream n fly

THIS IS NOT MY STUFF FOR SALE I JUST CUT N PASTED THE ADD.. I KNOW U GUYS WANT THE FLYWHEELS DO NOT PM ME

http://www.screamandfly.com/showthre...-15-amp-mod-50

OMC racing parts for sale: KR 15 & mod 50
    I am selling my collection of parts,lost interest in antique racing stuff, I have
    lots of kr15 and mod 50(Stinger GP & CC) parts including NOS block ,Blue flywheels,etc,
    Mod 50: rods, pistons,carbs,adaptor plate, Call me @ 229 246 5937 for details and prices, serious inquiries only, Thanks

I just cut and pasted the add THIS IS NOT MY STUFF FOR SALE DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THIS STUFF
    Last edited by Mike Beegle; 10-01-2010, 07:15 AM.

What else uses the Mod 50 Rods & Pistons

We just acquired an OMC 75 stinger. Have not reviewed the inside so we may have a junk engine, but have a question. Will the mod 50 rods and pistons work in the OMC 75 stinger?

Comment

Originally posted by nbass View Post
      We just acquired an OMC 75 stinger. Have not reviewed the inside so we may have a junk engine, but have a question. Will the mod 50 rods and pistons work in the OMC 75 stinger?
      Yes they will fit
      Sattler Racing R-15
      350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
      TEAM VRP
      The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Comment

....be advised that the Stinger changed through the years. Early ones had lighter rods with smaller wrist pins and different cranks. I have had to grind the crank throw down to fit into the crank case. It is fun to stuff different parts together and see what happens !

Comment

stinger also different fireing order... if ya look at the books not much different between 70 hp and the 75 and 75 stinger ... so ime guessing ,,,heheheheheheh,,,

Comment

Working...
          X