30h throttle brackets??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30h throttle brackets??

Just wondering if any on is reproducing the 30h & 55h throttle brackets for the front of the motor. Please help.. Thanks Jamie...

[QUOTE=hemij51;167072]Just wondering if any on is reproducing the 30h & 55h throttle brackets for the front of the motor. Please help.. Thanks Jamie...[/QU

Which ones do you need? There are several that make up the set. I Should have them....Bob

Comment

There is a guy in Minn. reproducing them a couple years ago. His last name is Church. Probably could find him on AOMCI web site. I have some for my engines, they are good quality.

Comment

Im sure Tim kurtz in michigan has them you can contact him on here

Comment

The brass piece inside for the inner cable and the piece bellow the wing nut that holds the outer cable. I have the piece that mounts to the pan with the wing nut on it but that is it! Thanks Jamie

Comment

Do you have a number for KURTZ??

Comment

30H throttle linkage

Hi all,

Sorry to say I do not have any remaining Merc stocker hardware. Gene Church may well have built a few as pointed out. You might also try Doug Kay here in the Detroit area. Both these guys are members of AOMCI.

Good luck!

Tim Kurcz

Comment

I believe I have everything you need. PM me or E mail vindiver@yahoo.com....Bob

Comment

Jamie, I make all of those throttle parts for the 30H and 55H motors. I make the bracket with washer and wing nut. the clamp assembly, the brass cable end and can even supply the mag advance lever as well as a mag advance stop. I have a couple items on ebay right now. see marcus78n products. Will sell off of ebay also. These are very nice looking items and work better than the original mercury items. All of my items interchange with the original mercury items as they are functional copies.

Marcus Johnson
                  5932 S. Forest View
                  Honeoye NY 14471
                  585-229-2273

Comment

Working...
                  X