For Sale- 20SSH - CSH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale- 20SSH - CSH

2002 B&H 20SSH or CSH. Transom is cut for a 302 currently and I have a transom jack to raise it to height for a 80 or 102. Yamato 80 standard bore bulit by TJ with fresh rings and race ready. Would like to sell this as a complete 20SSH rig with prop. $ 2500.00

Also some 20ssh props $250.00

E-Mail : sid1buda@aol.com
    Attached Files

New Driver

Tim,
    Do you have a Y102 you would sell in the package instead of a Y80?

We have a new/returning driver that is interested in CSH, so this would be a great rig for him.

His daughter caught the bug while watching Js race at Kankakee and they both came up to Pleasant Prairie to go for boat rides. They both did a great job!

Do you know, roughly, the weight of the boat?

- Mike

Comment

You have pm
      When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

Tims stuff

For any that don't already know, Tim's stuff is top notch. Extremely fast and always clean as a whistle. Worth every penny.
        Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

where is Tim? I dont see any replies or responses !!

Comment

Originally posted by pav225 View Post
            Tim,
            Do you have a Y102 you would sell in the package instead of a Y80?

We have a new/returning driver that is interested in CSH, so this would be a great rig for him.

His daughter caught the bug while watching Js race at Kankakee and they both came up to Pleasant Prairie to go for boat rides. They both did a great job!

Do you know, roughly, the weight of the boat?

- Mike
            Sent you a PM
            bill b

Comment

Originally posted by bill boyes View Post
              Sent you a PM
              Bill, I see you said that you sent a message, but I do not see it in my box. I guess you will have to send it again.

Tim

Comment

Tim, It was for Mike Pavlick. I have the 102 that I bought from you for sale. $2000. Darn good motor.
                bill b

Comment

Working...
                X