MSD Ignition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSD Ignition

sell for 1/2 price or trade for ? complete MSD ignition for 3 cylinder which was fitted to omc motor and raced once. I could never figure out how to program the "brain". It is probably adaptable to any 3cyl.

Hunter Grimes III

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
    sell for 1/2 price or trade for ? complete MSD ignition for 3 cylinder which was fitted to omc motor and raced once. I could never figure out how to program the "brain". It is probably adaptable to any 3cyl.

Hunter Grimes III
    Hey there Hunter. Is the MSD ignition that you are selling the "Total Loss" ignition?? typically seen on watercraft like jet ski's? Do you have the fly wheel and stater plate with it?
    Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Want it

Hunter Grimes III
      Hunter,
      Please send some pics, I need one.
      Anthony McCulloch
      modifiedoutboard@hotmail.com

Some things never change
      sigpic
      They want it cheap

Comment

....I shoulda put some photos together before posting the add. Sorry bout that. This is a complete system from machined pulley/flywheel,wire harness,etc. The very small battery and the"brain "are in a watertite plastic box with kill switch. I had the box between my feet in the lay-down boat.I suspect this system has great potential. It is otherwise too much technical stuff for me. Matt Arlt did his typically fantastic metal work putting it all together.The battery comes with a charger also.

Comment

how much $ ?

....I shoulda put some photos together before posting the add. Sorry bout that. This is a complete system from machined pulley/flywheel,wire harness,etc. The very small battery and the"brain "are in a watertite plastic box with kill switch. I had the box between my feet in the lay-down boat.I suspect this system has great potential. It is otherwise too much technical stuff for me. Matt Arlt did his typically fantastic metal work putting it all together.The battery comes with a charger also.
          How much for eveything?
          Anthony McCulloch

Some things never change
          sigpic
          They want it cheap

Comment

I will sell the whole thing...stator plate,pulley,battery and charger,brain, wire harness,coils, etc ready to adapt to your 3hole(omc) with some spare shims etc for $550.shipping included. 30 day money back if it is not what you want....as long as you don't trash any of the components.

Comment

sold

I will sell the whole thing...stator plate,pulley,battery and charger,brain, wire harness,coils, etc ready to adapt to your 3hole(omc) with some spare shims etc for $550.shipping included. 30 day money back if it is not what you want....as long as you don't trash any of the components.
              Sold, email modifiedoutboard@hotmail.com
              Anthony McCulloch

Some things never change
              sigpic
              They want it cheap

Comment

Money Order is in the Mail

Hunter,
                Money Order is in the mail.

Thanks,
                Anthony McCulloch