Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Bonfire coming soon...

I am selling my C runabout hull.
    When I bought it in 2008 frank zorkan put a new bottom on and a transom on. It is painted silver with black flames and pink trim as of right now.
    I ran it for 2 1/2 seasons but Denice Morris previously ran this hull for about 3 seasons.
    I no longer am in need of having a C runabout and dont have space to keep it.

I am selling it for [B]$200 OBO/B] no hardware included.
    Hull is located in region 11 in the bay area.
    The Hull will come with boat dolly.
    Boat weighs 170.
    It drives like a cadillac, wonderful ride

Please contact me if your truly interested, and please no trades.

Alexandria Adams
    msalexandria@att.net
    region 11
    Attached Files

*also, runs great with a yamato 80 . we ran it in BMR also!

Comment

Wow, I might have an intrest in it ! Need to talk to a friend, get a newbie in a Runabout !

John Biagio

Comment

Sweet! Let me know...Anything i can do to get another racer on the water, Will include all hardware minus the steering wheel (Sentimental reasons, LOL) If the $200 price is met (gotta get new hardware) Anything else we can do to aid a newbie on the water we'll do!

Comment

I wished i knew of someone coming to the East Coast would love to have it however the distance is a killer.
          Tim

Comment

Originally posted by mr2boats View Post
            I wished i knew of someone coming to the East Coast would love to have it however the distance is a killer.
            Tim
            You have all winter for The boat racer boat shuffle

"The Coffee Guy"
            TEAM CAFFEINE
            Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
            " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

i have a guy in lower california that will pic it up for me if i can convince him. if hes willing ill pm you with my phone number and send you a money order
              Which way was the shiny side supposed to go? Up?

Chris
              ~322-M~

Comment

sounds good, let me know!

Comment

Sold!!!!!!

Chris
                  ~322-M~

Comment

Calif

Hey Chris Im in Northern Ca.. not the lower half ha ha. I have no problem helping you by getting and storing the boat for you!! Just let me know what you need and its a done deal

Todd

Comment

what part of northern CA ? we can arrange to meet somewhere, I'm in the east bay area. walnut creek to be exact. I will be in stockton this weekend on Fri night and sat. give me. a call or post on here my e mails go to my phone.9259499033 names Charlie. thanks!

Comment

charlie, i talked to alex last night. heading to mail the check right now. should be there as soon as snail mail allows (by monday at the latest id assume)

Chris
                        ~322-M~

Comment

thanks Chris! id like to get in touch with your California connection to schedule the pick up

Comment

my california buddy is the 1100-one racer that is posting on this thread. his name is todd jacobsen. hes got the number listed on this thread as well as the address that i mailed the check to. (its in the mail now, let me know when you get it please)

Chris
                            ~322-M~

Comment

Walnut Creek

Send me a pm when you get this and we can set up a time this weekend.
                              Stockton would be great as Im in Lodi 10 min away.
                              Chris thanks for my new boat ha ha Wana trade?

Comment

Working...
                              X